10 | Supernatural Virus

Start from the beginning

"Tell him when we get out of here." she looked up at me.

"If we get out of here..." I corrected, pulling my knees back up to my chest.

I was about to close my eyes, when a terrible feeling grew in my stomach, and before I knew it, I was on my knees puking up a black substance.

"Hey, hey-" Scott ran over to me, and immediately began rubbing my back. "You're okay.."

I wiped my mouth, looking up at him. "No I'm not." I spat.

"What? What are you talking about?" Scott's face fell as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well.." I let out a laugh, "Aside from throwing up a mysterious substance, and all of us being infected by some supernatural-virus, there's still something you're not telling me."

"Liz-" he started,

"No. Don't try to come up with some excuse, okay? I know that you know how much I'm worth on the dead pool." I affirmed.

Scott looked down as I continued to tremble. "Fifteen." he spoke up.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes.

"You're worth 15 million." he reiterated.

"I'm worth 15 million dollars? I don't even get an allowance..." I muttered, "Wait- that's the second highest amount, you being the first."

"I just thought that we could protect you better if you-" Scott tried,

"Protect me? Scott, I'm practically your little sister. I'll always let you protect me." I reassured him, pulling him in for a hug.

What made me worth 15 million dollars? What the hell am I?

After our sibling-like moment, Scott went back to sitting next to Kira, and I decided to lay down next to Malia.

The sound of paper crumpling grew louder as she pulled something out of Stiles' jacket.

"Malia..." Scott cautioned, getting up from his seated position, receiving no reaction from her. "Malia?"

Her breathing slowly began to increase. "I can't see. I can't see anything." she panted.

My eyes slowly began to close as the people around me freaked out.

"What do you mean you can't see anything?" Scott badgered, walking slowly closer to us until he noticed my faint look, and instantly knelt beside me as I let out a cough. "Liz, hey- hey. Liz, you can't go to sleep, okay?"

He shouted my name one last time, but I ignored him, allowing my eyes to fall shut as the world around me went black.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked my Aunt, as we walked up the steps of an old friend's house.

"Of course I'm sure. Besides, you haven't seen her son in so long, maybe you can re-kindle your friendship." Aunt Carol offered.

"Exactly, I haven't seen Scott in ages. He probably doesn't even remember me." I muttered, as she handed me the lasagna dish before ringing the doorbell.

"Why do I have to give it to them?" I argued holding up the Italian dish. Before she could respond, however, a woman opened the door.

"Oh- Carol, Elizabeth. Wow, look how much Elizabeth has grown." the woman smiled.

"Yeah, she's grown into a beautiful young lady." Aunt Carol chuckled, poking me in the shoulder.