-Why don't you ask me now? I ask. While you're at it I mean.

 -I .. no! His cheeks turn slightly red. In private, please. He looks behind me where Sam and her friends are waiting and then at me with pleading eyes. The lack of answer irritates me but oh well. I can't let my emotions slip out or else my eyes will turn red. Yes, vampires eyes turn red at strong emotions be it irritation, anger, fear, hunger or even lust... I wasn't sure what does he want to talk to me about but it seems important to him. So I just nod at .. 'still don't know his name' calmly and make my way to the classroom.

-What was it about? Sam asks me with a hint of amusement in her eyes. I don't know why though so I decide to ignore it. She rolls her eyes at me before continuing as we sit at our table. With Riley. What did he tell you? Seems to me like a confession.. I mean he alway looked at you with those longing eyes, like you're some philosopher's stone and he is Volandemort. So his name is Riley. He looks delicious. Can I have a bite?

-He only wants to discuss something with me after class. I don't know what it can be, it seems private and important to him. Maybe I owe him something? I don't remeber talking to him though. Sam sighs at me dramatically and puts a hand on each of my shouldrs. No sparks, no warmth even though she's a wolf too..hum.. I would drug her hands off normally, but she is always considerate with me so I don't mind if it's her.

-My little friend, let me tell you something. Every time Riley sees you his mood drastically changes from annoyed to a giddy one. He waited for you infront of the class during lunch. He almost flew to you when you came and talked sweetly with a goofy grin wanting to ask you something private and important to him. Was it? I nod at her even though I didn't knew about him waiting for me. He was all red and stressed. I can tell you, I saw it... She pauses and cups my cheeks with her hands to crush our foreheads together. I hissed at the pain and rubbed my forehead. 

Now everyone in the class were looking at us. Even the Riley guy stared at me with furrowed eyebrows and a clear worry in his eyes. I felt a moister slide down my cheek. His eyes widened as he clenched his jaw and fists. He was about to come over us when the teacher entered the room:

-Mr. Rutherford take a sit, please. Mr. Wills says firmly and Riley stops turning at him

-But.. And he looks at me again

-What ever your buisiness is it can wait the end of my class. Riley still looks at me hesitating wether to come or not. Or, you'd like to discuss it during detention? With that Riley sighs, gives me a last glance before siting down with furrowed eyesbrows. Ouf, drama avoided. I don't know what he wanted but he is scaring me.. I don't think I can snap his head in front of everyone if there is a problem.

-Did you see that? Sam whispers so we won't get caught. I give her a questionning look. I talk about Riley's reaction.

-Yeah, he scared me . I confess.

-Dummy! She giggles a bit at my confusion. You don't need to be scared of him. If anything he was goind to beat ME up .. for hurting you.

-Why would he care?

-That's what I'm talking about! Ugr! She sighs shaking her head. God help me.. She says more to herself than me but it's still rude. I'm only learning your humans behaivor. I can't read any of your actions yet, let alone understand your feelings! Because he likes you, he feels the need to protect you. That's how guys show that they care. She says in the duh tone. My eyes widen with understanding.

-I see now. He wants me to be unharmed so I'll be neat enough for him.. I think out loud and Sam face-palmes herself.

-Nooo Arggh! I want to strangle you so badly right now. Damn you! He doesn't want you to be hurt or suffer for whatever reason because he likes you. And not like some stupid object, but like someone precious he wants to keep safe.

-Oh you mean in an affactionate way. She simles and nodds while applausing lightly. I smile pleased with myself and my violent werewolf friend points at something at my right. I look that way and see Riley staring at me. I rise my eyebrows at him in a questionning way but he suddenly reddens all the way to the ears and quickly turns back to the teacher. I shrugg at the flushed nape of his head and turn back to Sam who was grinning widly.

-It was so cuuute. She whispers with an even more wide smile. Cute? I don't know about that, but he smells yummy... I shook this thoughts off my head. I really need to eat before I lose it. If I drink from someone it'll be troublesome. I see Sam looking at me intensly. Soooo? Would you date him?

-I don't know. I have never been dating anyone. Don't take me wrong. I'm not a virgin or anything. I've seduced a few guys or girls before... and dryed them afterwards. But I've never thought about the sentimental part. I just assumed they wanted to have fun and I gave them that before taking what I wanted. After the deal was done I just forgot about them. It's commun for my kind, we don't care about our pray's feelings. I tend to forget they have those. The seducing part is there because with adrinaline blood is tastier and vampires are very weak for pleasurable things in general. So I pack both pleasure and feeding together.

-Well, try it out at least..with Riley be it. She states but I hesitate.

-It would be dishonest going out with him if I don't feel the same way. I try to reason as a human.

 -Well yeah.. She thinks about it for a while. Listen, if he asks you out than tell him honestly how you feel and maybe you will sort the things out. It'll be fun! She gives me a rassuring smile. I smile back at her and nod. Well if there is fun, then I'm down! Maybe I'll be able to drink from him.. I seriously need to chill.