Chapter 20: Sugar Highs and Tour Goodbyes

Joey and Daniel were on the train to go to his second UK meetup. He had gone to one the day before, but he still hadn't felt 100%. Today he was feeling much better, and was excited for this meetup. He loved meeting his fans. Even when he wasn't a huge Youtuber that went on tours or anything, he loved meeting his fans.

They were on their way to Birmingham, and they were trying to watch Orange is the New Black. Both Daniel and Joey had become recently obsessed with it. They had both found themselves spend the little free time they had watching Netflix together. Daniel had stolen all the internet, so Joey was watching anime instead. Joey was vlogging the view, and him and Daniel were talking about tea. Joey hoped that maybe he and Daniel would have some time before they left to go and sightsee. He turned off his camera, and put on some headphones. He leaned back and relaxed.

- • - • - • - • - •

Joey had two signings today, and he was nearly at the end of his first one. Time went by so fast when he we meeting the people who loved him or that he loved. It was always so bizarre to Joey to think that all of the people were here for him. He loved talking to all the people, and getting to put a face to all the names. On rare occasion he would even recognize people when they told him their twitter handles. After the meetup was over, Joey went outside and got to say bye to all the people that were still there. Joey and Daniel had left, and were going to get some lunch.

They found a little cafe down the street from the building where the meetup was. It was a quaint little place. After all the screaming fans they'd endured over the past couple of days, it was nice to have a quiet place to just relax at. It took a long time for a table to be available, and even longer for their food to come after they ordered. When the food did come, it wasn't very good anyways. That left Joey and Daniel still starving. They then decided to go to a Tesco down the street and get some food to take back to the hotel.

They walked around to see what there was. Joey and Daniel both grabbed loads of things they could eat. Joey took out his camera, and started vlogging, "I think it's weird that they have skittles, what is this, juice, milk? I don't know. But if you want to see me do a trying British candy video, give this one a thumbs up." They bought a couple of things before heading to the hotel before the next meetup.

Daniel opened up the hotel room and set the groceries down on the table. Joey plopped down on the bed and closed his eyes, and Daniel lay down next to him. Daniel's hand slipped into Joey's. This was nice.

"This whole thing is crazy. I've done so many of these, you'd think I'm used to it. I get surprised at how many people show up to these things." Joey smiled thinking about it. He was truly do grateful for all of his wonderful fans. Their dedication was what made Joey so successful and able to go on these extravagant tours. He couldn't imagine what his life would have been like without Youtube. He wouldn't have met any of his wonderful friends. He probably wouldn't have even moved to LA in the first place. He probably wouldn't have even met Daniel, and heaven knows that his life was all the better because of him.

"Well, they're your psychopaths. I think they would do anything for you. They're more like family than fans. They love you. But then again, it's really easy to fall in love with you." Daniel could attest firsthand just how easy it was to fall for someone like Joey. Daniel leaned over and kissed Joey on the cheek, "Speaking of meetups, we better leave now if we don't want to be late." They stood up, and walked out of the hotel room hand in hand.

- • - • - • - • - •

After the second meetup, they went back to the hotel, and had another meetup the next morning. The next couple of days were pretty much the same. Go to a signing, eat, go to the hotel, over and over. Joey find himself not being able to vlog much because when he wasn't too busy doing meetups or when he wasn't, relaxing and spending alone time with Daniel.

They were on the train back to London for the last meetup that was the next day. It felt like the tour had gone by in a matter of a few days. Joey lived being on tour and meeting his fans, but he really liked being home. He especially missed Wolf. Daniel was asleep with his head on Joey's lap. Both of the two had been constantly falling asleep on each other's laps. Neither of them particularly minded though. They liked being able to be so comfortable around each other. There had been a lot of train rides, and hotels. It was stressful at times, but Joey wouldn't want to be anywhere else with anyone else.

- • - • - • - • - •

"Everyone is saying that want a trying British candy video. Do you want to do it with me?" Joey asked Daniel after they checked into their hotel in London. Joey had been waiting to film a video like this and what better time and who better to do it with than in London with the love of his life.

"So I would get to be in a whole video with you?" Daniel said smiling. He liked the newfound love of being in front of the camera. He was so used to watching from the sidelines as Joey and his friends vlogged, he was glad he got to be a part of it too. Joey laughed, "Yeah. It would be fun. We could go get the candy together."

"Of course I'll do it."

"We have about 2 hours until the last signing, so we can buy the stuff, go to the signing, then film after," Joey suggested. Daniel beamed, "I can't wait."

- • - • - • - • - •

The last signing was bittersweet because they would get to go home soon, but the tour would be over. The tour seemed to change a lot, and they were both sad to see it end. So many things had happened it seemed like they would be going back to Los Angeles under completely different circumstances

"I know you can open your mouth bigger than that." Daniel said as he squeezed the candy into Joey's mouth. They were about half way through the video, and they were having a lot of fun. They tried not to make it seem so much like they were doing it as a couple, but any one of Joey's fans could easily tell that their playful banter was them unconsciously flirting.

Joey laughed as he spit the candy in the trash. They were obviously having way too much fun with this video, but it didn't matter to either of them. Daniel looked at Joey and didn't believe he'd gotten so lucky. Joey looked at Daniel for a bit before kissing him. Joey ran his hand through Daniel's hair.

When Joey pulled away, the kiss still lingered on his lips. Daniel blushed, "Joey, the camera." Joey had totally forgotten that they were shooting a video.

"Don't worry. I can just cut it out," Joey smiled before planting another kiss on Daniel's lips. He loved that he could just kiss someone whenever he wanted. Someone he really loved. He couldn't be happier.

Hey guys! So sorry this chapter is so short. The next one's should be filled with love, sadness, excitment, all the feelings.

Anyway, we hoped you liked this chapter! Until Friday!

-B&C