Chapter 17: Tour Dates

Joey closed his suit case and plopped down on the bed. He had spent the last couple of days figuring out what to wear for the whole tour. He was heading to New York for his book tour. Joey had done a meet-up in LA, but New York was his first stop outside of California. It had been a while since Joey had spent so much time outside of LA, away from Wolf.

Two things had changed in the last couple of months. First of all was Joey was out to his audience, to everyone. Second of all was Joey was now in a secret relationship with Daniel. Joey wanted Daniel to come with him more than anything else. He knew that when people saw them together, it would add to the speculations that they were a couple. Joey hadn't confirmed nor denied their relationship. He wasn't sure when he would tell them, but that was the least of his worries right now.

Daniel walked in the room, and threw himself down on the bed, and closed his eyes. The bed bounce a couple of times before settling. Joey laid back next to his boyfriend.

"We have to catch our flight in 3 hours," Daniel said as he yawned. He hadn't been sleeping well lately. Joey put his hand next to Daniel's and they both instinctively grabbed each others' hand. Joey sighed, this was his happy place.

"I'm so excited to start this tour." Joey said. Daniel leaned his head into the crook of Joey's neck. They didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. There was so much running around that they hadn't had a moment to just stop and just breathe.

"Do I get to be in some vlogs yet?" Daniel asked. It was a question that wasn's super out of the blue. It had been on both their minds lately. Joey sighed and turned to look at Daniel, "I don't know yet." The look on Daniel's face was heartbreaking. Joey wanted to make Daniel a part of his YouTube life just was much as he was a part of his every day life.

"I'm not saying that you have to tell them about us, I just feel kind of left out when everyone gets to be in your videos, and I have in hide in the background." Daniel sat up ran his hand through his hair. The truth was that Daniel got jealous. Really jealous. People got to be in Joey's vlogs all the time, but not Daniel. He felt so excluded. It also stopped Joey from vlogging moments that were really fun for him, all because Daniel would be seen. Joey sighed but didn't say anything. Daniel shook his head and walked out. He was just so frustrated. Joey immediately felt horrible about it. He knew he had to do something to make it better.

- • - • - • - • - • -

Joey rolled his suitcase through the terminal, with Daniel following close behind. They hadn't been talking for the last couple of hours. After their short and unfruitful discussion about the whole vlog situation, neither of them felt like talking about it. Joey felt the urge to vlog, but decided to do it later, he knew it would only make Daniel more frustrated.

Daniel was talking on the phone with Hope, and there had been tension between Daniel and Joey since their conversation earlier. Hope was kind of Daniel's way of avoiding talking to Joey. He was frustrated and tense. The plane ride had been uncomfortable. Daniel had been exhausted lately and wanted to get some rest on the plane, but some dumb kid behind him kept kicking the back of his seat and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Later, they checked into their hotel, and decided to walk around, and grab a bite to eat. They were both starving. Who knew that ignoring your significant other would be so exhausting? Joey vlogged as they walked. Daniel made sure to walk ahead of Joey, so no one would notice him. Looked back occasionally and secretly wished he could be in it.

When they got the the restaurant, Joey vlogged his food a little, then turned off the camera. Daniel let out a heavy sigh he didn't know he wanted to let out until now.

"Am I allowed to talk now?" Daniel said. Joey looked down at his plate and pushed the food around. It was awkward. Daniel and Joey weren't used to having awkward silence. Everything normally flowed so easily between them. Joey sighed, "Daniel, I love you, and I want to put you in the vlogs, but I don't know if I'm ready yet." Joey put his hand on top of Daniel's.

"I'm sorry. I know I've been kind of a drama queen. I love you too." Daniel smiled. He tried to forget the pit in his stomach.

- • - • - • - • - • -

"We should get massages. I'm exhausted, and that flight was tough." Joey said as they walked back to their hotel. Almost every flight Joey had been on in the past couple of months had been really rough for him. Daniel rubbed Joey's back, "I could go for a massage right about know." Anything to get his mind off of Joey's vlogs. They got to the hotel and went down to the spa that was in the hotel.

They walked into the room of the spa and were immediately greeted by a tiny dark haired girl. Her name tag read Loren. She was fairly pretty. She sat behind the counter and after she checked them in, lead them to one of them back rooms to get a couple's massage. They didn't talk, or really do anything but relax, and took a much needed break. Joey couldn't stop thinking about how annoyed Daniel had seemed because of not being in the vlogs.

When they got back to the room Daniel crashed immediately. Joey wasn't surprised. He hadn't gotten any sleep lately. Joey sat on the bed and finished his vlog before crawling into bed next to Daniel. Even though he was fast asleep, Joey leaned over and whispered I love you in Daniel's ear.

- • - • - • - • - • -

The next day Joey had tons of interviews and then a meetup later in the evening. Daniel came along and he even got some hugs from some of Joey's fans. After the interviews, Joey and Daniel headed to his meetup. Joey smiled and held Daniel's hand as they walked.

"I'm so excited for this meetup. I'm so excited for this whole tour. I love meeting my subscribers. It's so much fun. I'm also really glad that you're coming along for the ride." Joey smiled and kissed Daniel on the cheek. He was happy to be there.

When they got to the book store that the meetup was at, Joey gave his camera to Daniel so he could vlog the meetup. Joey liked doing a pan of the people at his meetups so they could be in his videos. When people saw Daniel, they would either scream or whisper to each other. Daniel tried to ignore it for the most part. It wasn't that it bothered Daniel really, it was that Daniel wasn't used to people recognizing him. Joey and Daniel both knew that stuff like this would happen if Daniel came with him. This would just add to the rumors, but Joey knew in the end that it would be worth having Daniel there. Joey was exhausted after the meetup but was couldn't wait for the rest of tour.

Hey guys!!! Sorry this chapter is late again. Most of these chapters are fillers, which Becca finds reaaaally hard to write. But we hoped you liked the chapter. The next ones should be really good, and the story will start getting intense soon, so get excited!

We should be having lots more to write soon. We just need to get our crap together ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading!

-B&C