Chapter 15: Finishing Touches

It was their last day in Montana. It was almost like a dream. It had been amazing. Everything about Montana was beautiful, the scenery, the people, the weather, and the footage. Everyone was sad to see this adventure end, but were also excited to release this project. There was so much effort put in to it that it was weird to be done with it. Joey had been working so hard to make the release date that he, and the rest of the crew, were surprised to see it be over.

Joey, Hope, and David had gone out for one last photo session. Joey wanted everyone to see the beauty he saw, but you could only catch so much in one photo. Daniel had stayed back to help gather everything up. He had been so helpful and supportive through this whole process.

Joey'd had an amazing time in Montana, and he had done so many incredible things and it felt amazing. He'd been closeted from his audience for years and he was finally ready to be the role model he knew he would be when he came out on the internet. Joey felt like this wouldn't only change his life, but it would change his attitude and the attitude of some of his viewers. There was always the chance that he would lose some of his viewers, but if they didn't accept him, they didn't have to watch his videos.

Joey placed the crystals he'd collected on this trip and set them on a boulder. He took out his vlogging camera and showed the scenery. He explained that it was their last day in Montana.

Joey looked over at David and started to vlog the funny scene of him trying to get a good Instagram picture. He would miss the nice moments they had in Montana. Joey couldn't stop laughing. He'd come so far from where he was a few years ago. He felt happier and as soon as this video came out, along with him, he knew there would be a burden lifted off his shoulders.

The three of them stayed out for a bit longer before going back to get ready to leave. They got back to the house as Daniel was eating an apple. He leaned against the counter and looked perfect as usual. Joey let out a sigh. This beautiful person was his and no one else's. Daniel looked confused for a moment, but didn't say anything.

"You ready to head to the airport?" Joey asked Daniel as he walked towards the counter Daniel was leaning on. Joey grabbed Daniel's hips and rested his head against his chest. Joey could hear Daniel's heart beat get fast. This made his smile. It was good to know that he had the same effect on Daniel that Daniel had on him.

"I've been waiting for you. The stuff is already in the car." Daniel leaned forward and Joey moved away to lean against the adjacent counter. Joey sighed, "I'm gonna miss this place, especially you guys." Joey said gesturing you to Hope and Micheal. Micheal smiled and Hope stuck out her bottom lip, "Aw, I'm gonna miss you too." They gathered together in a group hug.

They five of them said their goodbyes, before Daniel, Joey, and David to the airport.

- • - • - • - • - • -

"You're a freak," Daniel said to Joey. They were watching over the footage that Joey took on the plane, that Joey barely remembered since he has taken some Xanax. Joey struggled with flights all the time, Daniel made it a little bit better.

"Oh definitely put that in the vlog." Daniel sais laughing. Joey lay his head on Daniel's shoulder. Joey wished he could put Daniel in the vlogs, but he felt like it wasn't time to yet, he would know when the perfect moment would be.

"I can't believe my birthday's in five days. That's five days until I release my video. They're finally gonna know."

"Are you excited?" Daniel said as he rubbed Joey's back. It was an obviously question.

"Excited, nervous, I don't know how they'll react. I doubt anyone is expecting this." Joey said, "But I should probably put the finishing touches on the video."

"I'll go make you some food." Daniel said getting off the bed. Daniel has started cooking for Joey more and more lately and Joey was more than greatful for it.

"Thanks, I'm a hungry boy."

- • - • - • - • - • -

Daniel hummed along to music as he made some food. Wolf kept licking Daniel's leg. Wolf often did that when Joey would cook, and Joey, being the enabling parent, would give Wolf some of what was cooking if it was okay for him to eat. Daniel, on the other hand, was very strict.

"Quit it you pig." Daniel said, and Wolf let out a loud bark. Just then Joey walked down the stairs. He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist. "Something smells goody goody gumdrops."

"Did you finish it?" Daniel asked as Joey put his head on his shoulder. This was as important to Joey as it was to Daniel. The sooner they got this video out, the sooner they could tell the viewer about their relationship.

"Yeah, and it's going to be amazing. I just need to film a part I wanna put at the end."

"You can film it while I finish this up."

Joey walked over and pulled a stool out from the bar. He had already set the camera up earlier. He turned on his ring light and sat down. Then it hit him. His eyes started to tear up but he held them back. He couldn't believe he was actually filming this. His whole world was going to change in the next week. He took a deep breath, wiped his eyes, and pushed record.

"Oi hello there everyone!" Joey started. Daniel watched from the kitchen. He was so proud of him. Daniel had been there with Joey through the ups and downs. Daniel put the finished food on plates and sat at the table. A couple minutes later, Joey turned off his camera and lights and sat down across from Daniel. Daniel slid a plate across the table to Joey.

"Lets eat."

Ahhhh!!! We're horrible people!! We are sooooo sorry for not updating for over a month. Thanks to all of you that have been so patient with us. There are two main reasons for the delay on chapters. #1 we've been crazy busy, #2 we've (and by "we've" we mean Camilla) had major writers block.

This chapter is dedicated to TheMezzoSinger because she has inspired us to get back to writing, so thank you. And if you have time, check out her Janiel story, it's pretty amazing.

So hopefully we're going to be getting back to our regular schedule of updating on Tuesdays and Fridays. Sorry again for the extreme lateness!

-B&C