Chapter 7

Camila's POV

Ally has been in there way too long. I think to myself as I look at Lauren, but she hardly seems to notice because her eyes are glued to Kristen Wiig on the screen.

"I'm going to go make sure Ally's tiny little body didn't fall right into the toilet," I say, and it falls on deaf ears, so I climb off of the bed and make my way down the hall. The bathroom door is open just a crack so I peek my head in, "Ally? You okay in there?" The bathroom is empty.

Ally was acting so weird all night, constantly texting Dinah about some mission and starting different phases of it. After her little display of blatantly pushing me into Lauren, I assumed the mission had everything to do with them thinking they could play matchmaker with Lauren and I, until I saw Dinah mention someone else named... 'Cameron', or some shit like that. So I still have no idea what she was playing at, pushing me into Lauren, but I'm not about to butt into someone else's business.

Where is that little shit, I think as I continue down the hallway, passing the living room toward the kitchen. Shit, she better not have tried to get back to Troy, I'll fucking kill her. Just as I finish my thought I hear a little snore come from the living room. I head back, peering over the couch to see tiny little Ally somehow occupying about three-fourths of the space.

Lauren's apartment is not entirely furnished, which I get - when my ex Hailee left me with nothing but my bed, but I was never home so it didn't matter. Needless to say, there was only one couch in the living room. Shit. Where the fuck am I supposed to sleep now?

I head back down the hallway toward Lauren's room and I can hear Kristen Wiig yelling about a woman wearing traditional colonial garb on the screen, and Lauren laughing along.

"Hey, Lauren... Ally fell asleep on the couch, where exactly should I sleep?" Lauren's eyes never even leave the screen.

"Yeah, whatever, that's fine, shh!" she replies and begins patting the space on the bed next to her.Oookay, she definitely didn't hear a word I just said. I decide to ask her after the movie is over, I mean I don't know it as well as Lauren does, but it's one of my favorites too. I get back in the bed, occupying Ally's abandoned spot now, giving myself room from the distraction that is Lauren Jauregui. She smells so clean and looks so good with her stupid messy bun and dumb little gym shorts exposing her legs under the covers.

"Camz, move in, I don't bite - Ally is small, but she isn't that small," Lauren says chuckling with her eyebrows adorably furrowed. Camz? No one has ever called me that before. I like it. I can feel Lauren's eyes snap over to me as she realizes the little nickname that just popped out of her mouth and I can't help but smile as I pick at the paint on my fingernails.

As the movie continues, Lauren keeps up with her imitations and line readings; I have slid down so I am now laying on my back. The back of my eyelids look so nice, so I allow them to close as I listen to Lauren's chuckles, and faintly hear the movie playing out on the TV. I can feel myself drifting to sleep, but I am sure she will wake me up and tell me where to go when the movie is over. I'll just rest here until then.

Fuck! Where the hell am I! I wake with a start as a body moves next to me and take in my surroundings. Oh my god, I am in Lauren's bed still. Why the hell is she so close to me? I glance behind me and realize it was definitely me that closed the gap between us in my sleep. Fuck, I hope she was already asleep for that part. Her breathing sounds deep and even, and I can't help but want to take a closer look - she is now laying on her back, but her head is slightly angled at the other wall. I gently lean over her to check that she is really sleeping, hoping that I haven't just embarrassed myself trying to cuddle with my partner. She's fast asleep, and her body is just so warm I don't want to move.