Chapter 12- Lazing Around, Dancing Around

Start from the beginning

"So where are we going today?" I asked.

"Who knows? I have no plans."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's randomly walk around. Please?"

"What's with the 'please'? Your wish is my command, Blue."

"Haha." I laughed sarcastically.

"But, we talk about random things."

"As if we usually discuss matters of international importance."

He smiled sheepishly.

After breakfast, Cameron and I wandered aimlessly in the streets around the hotel, talking about random things. Suddenly, we turned into a street where a bunch of girls who looked around the same age as us were hanging out. They all carried Prada handbags and wore what I would bet were either Jimmy Choos or Christian Louboutins. I recognised them immediately as the 'popular clique' of their school.

Cameron took my hand and tried to pull me away back to the street we'd come from when one of them spotted us.

"Hey Cameron! Funny seeing you here." A girl wearing purple lipstick called. Thankfully, unlike the bitches in my school, these girls didn't look like they were going to do a striptease act anytime, anywhere.

The others looked towards us when they heard Purple Lipstick. I hoped that they weren't as...well as bitchy as the girls from the it group in my school.

Cameron's fingers interlocked mine. I tried to pull away but his grip was tight.

"Hey girls!" Cameron greeted them, half-heartedly. I made the connection that they were from the same school.

The girls immediately flocked us and started talking to Cameron, all at once. I couldn't make out a word any of them were saying. They were pretty touchy-feely, too. I could see Cameron trying to maintain as much distance as he could from these girls, but he was failing miserably in doing so.

The worst part was, he wouldn't let go of my hand. It was very uncomfortable as the girls tried to push me away as they surrounded Cameron like pigeons flocked around thrown grains.

"People! Stop!" I shouted, when my patience had been pushed to its limit.

The girls immediately stepped away and regarded me like a pimple they had spotted on their face, a night before prom

"And who are you?" Purple lipstick asked.

"That's what I have been trying to tell you girls!" Cameron replied, "Meet Skye, my girlfriend."

Everyone, including me, gaped at him. He shot me a pained look that said 'please play along'. So for his sake, I just smiled at the group and said,