XVIII - The Truth Revealed.

XVII – The Truth Revealed.

"There he is," Finn hissed speeding up. He began to run then shoved Bellamy in the chest pushing his back ever so slightly. "Bellamy, where's the radio?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about," he replied shoving Finn back causing his to stumble back.

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you," Raven spoke up smirking slightly looking him up and down. What's going on? Who is looking for him, and why?

"Shut up," he answered quickly throwing daggers in her direction. Raven's smirk grew as she could see she was really starting to get on Bellamy's nerves now.

"Bell?" I whispered looking deep into his eyes. "Why are they looking for you?" He just gave me a shake of his head sympathetically, mouthing 'please' towards me. I could see in his eyes he did something bad, something he clearly regrets.

"Looking for him why?" Clarke asked Raven, her tone was tainted with angry.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha," she answered shocking the three of us. I stumbled back cover my mouth in shock.

"Oh my god," I whispered looking at the ground shaking my head, feeling bile shooting up into my mouth. "I don't believe this." I felt Finn wrap his arms around me. I lost my virginity to a murderer.

"That's why you took the wrist bands. Needed everyone to think we're dead," Clarke seethed angrily getting up and personal into Bellamy's face.

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want', you just cared about saving you own skin," Finn joined in on the bitterness, holding me tighter.

Bellamy looked down at me biting his lip and shaking his head. He turned scratching the back off his head, he began to walk off. Raven jogged up beside him. "Hey shooter, where's my radio?" turning the conversation back to the original topic. Finn removed his arm from around me, I took this as my chance to go. I had to be on my own, I needed to process all the sick thoughts entering my head.

I took a few steps back as Finn and Clarke followed Raven forward. I quickly turned on my heels and ran towards the river that was nearby. I moved myself between the trees, over rocks and under the low branches. Finally I reached the clearing of the wide river. I looked along the bank of the river for a dry place to sit, Thankfully there was a large rock near the tree line.

I sat down on the large rock, picking up a few small stones around it. I attempted to distract myself by throwing the small stones in by the sick thoughts creeped in once more. I couldn't believe what Raven had said, I almost refused to! Bellamy was not a killer, I forced myself to believe. I remember the way he looked at Atom as he was lying there dying, how pained his face way when Murphy hung there and how he protected Charlotte to the end.

My heart ached every time I thought of Charlotte. A tear rolled down my cheek as the stress of Earth hit me. Why did everyone think life would be different down here?

"I threw it in here, I told you it's too late," an oh-so-familiar voice complains. I dart my head in the direction of Bellamy's voice and see Clarke, Raven and Finn talking as I meet eyes with Bellamy. I look back at my feet as I see him run my way in the corner of my eye. The bile rises again but force it back down.

"Hey, why'd you run off?" Bellamy asks as I look up meeting his stern gaze. He had his usually expression of anger but now his eyes were filled with a look of regret. As much as I wanted to pull him in and kiss his face, tell him I didn't care, I did care. Besides I could barely look him in the eye, nevermind kiss him.

"I didn't want to listen to what you did," I spat harshly, even though I didn't want to believe it was true I knew it was. Bellamy was a murdering monster that only cares about saving his own ass. I feel so dumb for not asking him the reason he was Earth.