II - Dump This Damn Dropship.

CHAPTER II - DUMP THIS DAMN DROPSHIP.

Present:

I lay in my cot staring down at earth through my porthole, longed to there and not here. I heard the faint sound of commotion outside.

Sliding off my cot I made my way over to the door, pressing my right ear up against the cold metal surface. Just as I did the door swung open, revealing two members of the guard.

"Prisoner 084, face the wall," a bald, dark-skinned man said stepping into my cell, while another guard stood at the door, he had fare skin and brown hair. The first guard placed a small case on my table. It contained electrical wristbands. "Hold out your right arm."

"What are you doing with those?" I questioned. Pulling my arm in to my chest. It wasn't coming near me. The main guard open up the wristband, causing it to make a high pitched noise.

He tugged my arm away from my chest and locked the wristband around my arm. "Aah.." I winced, as the spikes off the band dug into my arm.

The main guard kept my arm behind me, pushing me out the door. When I got out it was clear what all the commotion was regarding. There was Juvenal defenders everywhere. Guards were pushing them into some compartment.

As I reached the compartment it became clear that it was an old dropship. A dropship. The memory of the day I got arrested flooded into my mind. The Chancellor and Dr. Griffin were discussing a dropship. This is it. It all makes sense. We're being sent to Earth.

"Get into a seat, now!" a member of the guard announced, a shock batten in hand. I grabbed a seat on the second level, in front of two people I faintly recognised as Jasper Jordan and Monty Green. Jasper, a thin boy with pale skin and dark brown hair, smiled at me put his googles back on the top of his head. I smiled back.

The Guard all got off the dropship once everyone was secured. I noticed some people were knocked out, probably because they were being difficult.

The dropship roared to life as the trusters set our course to Earth. I held on to my red belt as tight as possible. Holding on for dear life.

There was a shake as we were released from the Ark. The noise of startled teenagers filled the air. This was followed by another shake as we entered the atmosphere.

The lights were switched on now, along with monitors. The Chancellor was giving us a message via video.

The Chancellor called out, "Prisoners of the Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance. And as your Chancellor it is my hope that you see this's a not just a chance for but as a chance for all of us but indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better we would of sent others but frankly were sending you because you crimes have made you expendable," commotion ran thought the group as people began to call over to Wells Jaha, the Chancellors son.

"Your Dads a dick, Wells," one voice hollers. A look over a the boy, his face goes unchanged as he pays close attention to the video.

"How and if you survive your crimes shall be forgiven, you records wiped clean. A drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather," the video began to break up, "... a military base that was built within a mountain was to be stocked with enough non- perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years," I noticed someone in the corner of my eye was climbing out their seat, "but no one ever made it." I couldn't even concentrate on the video anymore.

"Yeah, Spacewalker!" someone cheered, I rolled my eyes. Finn Collins. Who's he? Just an idiot who managed to waste three months off oxygen on an illegal spacewalk. Oh, and he just happens to be my half-brother.