XII - Hunting Trip Gone Wrong.

XII - HUNTING TRIP GONE WRONG.

Three days has passed since Jasper was brought back to camp. His groans and cries ran out through the camp keeping everyone up. The camp was coming along nicely. Tents were up, the wall was near completion and everyone had jobs. I wondered how long it would all last.

Me and Octavia were sharing a tent because she didn't want to stay with Bellamy as he was likely to have a girl with him every night. I wanted to stay with Finn but I had already promised Octavia. I couldn't sleep so I told her I was going to help with Jasper because he was driving me crazy.

As I was about to enter the dropship Clarke was leaving. I held up the metal cups of water in my hands, "I got some fresh water for Jasper."

"Thanks," she replied thankfully looking down at her feet as she fiddled with some cloth.

"Help, help," a high sheik ran through the camp.

My eyes darted around the camp looking for the little girl, looking for "Charlotte."

"I got it," Clarke said before taking off in the direction of the voice. I bit my chapped lips as I pulled back the dropship curtain with my foot, ducking to I could get in without spilling the water.

I climbed the ladder carefully sliding the metal cups in once I reached the top. "Here some water for Jasper, I'd love to stay but I promised Octavia I wouldn't be long," I explained to Monty who simply gave me a curt nod. "'Kay, bye," I added giving a thumbs up.

I was about to leave when I heard Monty call "wait, Madison!" I looked up at the boy.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for doing the solar panels today, I just didn't want to leave him, you know."

I smiled, shaking my head, "totally, it fine. I needed to get something done. It's what I'm here for."

-

I was sitting in the dropship examining weapons and unintentionally listening to the groans of one Jasper Jordan. I couldn't bring myself to go see him. Bringing up water and bandages was fine, but when it came to help medically. That was a no go. If it was Finn who went first it would of be him that was hit not Jasper and I just don't want to face that.

I turned my attention back to the weapons. Overall the girls managed to make a nice amount of weapons the other day. Not enough to protect us properly but plenty for the hunting trip today.

"Anything I can help with?" asked Atom in an annoyed tone as he entered the dropship shaking me from my thoughts.

Atom and Bellamy had settled there difference. Sure he was still iffy about Atom being with Octavia, but partly accepted it.

"Uh... yeah, sure," I said picking up a piece of metal and plastic, "we need more knives."

Wells came up climbing to the third floor. "How do I sharpen the knive?" Atom asked.

"Just use another knive," I answered in a dull tone.

"Madison get up here!" Clarke shouted down at me from the third floor. I groaned, looks like I'm going to have to face Jasper after all.