Kian's POV

As I awake the next morning, I can already see J.C waking up and as I look down and see him, I start to instantly smile because he had stayed with me all night but after a while, my smile begins to fade as I realize what had happened with J.C and I know at this point, that I had overstep the boundary and made out with a completely stranger. As this slowly dawns on me, the tears start running down my face breaking my safety net and safe place that I had felt the night before because I knew that kissing J.C was a mistake and that I had been stupid to think it was a good idea. It isn't until J.C starts to wipe away my tears that I actually finally realize that those thoughts were incredibly trivial and stupid to think and as J.C leans in for a slow and passionate kiss, I finally know he feels the exact same way as I did the previous night and as the kiss ends, I'm left wanting and thirsting for more of J.C. And honestly, I know that sounds weird because I had only just met him but I wanted more and I think in a way, so did J.C. But then something happened that shook our whole world up and left it lying in broken pieces. And I suppose with things like that, they are always unexpected and once they happen, they are permanent and there is no going back.