J.C'S POV

You know one of the best things about travelling alone for a long journey? Having the freedom to experiment and discover yourself. To discover your sleeping habits and your eating habits while also being able to do things in your own time and own space without anyone telling you where or when you need to be. Don't get me wrong. I love my family back in Texas but as you know, I had not much of a life in Texas up until the moment I made the decision to move to L.A. I was working a job I really hated and I had not a lot of positive support around me. Texas to me was just a constant routine that had a timetabled schedule where I had to be and when I had to be there. I suppose with my decision to move to L.A came my freedom and my chance to break away from the chains of the mundane and grim lifestyle my life was following. For me, L.A is an opportunity and a chance. A chance to re-shape who I really am as a person but also L.A is a chance for me to become the person I have inspired to be since I left high school. I know that this is the right decision and that it is my time. And as I pull up to the sign of L.A.X, I know my life is about to begin again until I hear thump and that changes everything.