Unova-re's eventually going to be puns (Kalos can't make puns :( )

Start from the beginning

The only remedy he knew for this was to apply his will and essence to this fake body, even though the body itself wasn't the core of the curse; None the less, he did what he could, attempting to suppress the physical state of the body in its entirety. This was different from dispelling something simple like Sicily's shield, though, since the body felt more constant and immutable, as if it not only resisted the presence forced upon it but also was a constant itself, not existing as a temporary exertion of energy but rather a fixated object, of which the properties could only be suspended.

After a minute or so of suppression of power and exertion of will, the Eevee suddenly changed forms into a youngish girl, who I assure to you is completely and appropriately clothed. Her eyes opened in an instant, the shock of physical transformation alongside the sudden increase in weight forcing her to consciousness. As Eros attempted to look upon the girl's face, the only detail he could pick up being her long, dark hair, she transformed back to her other form less than a second later.

She jumped up and looked around, inquiring about what just happened and receiving an accurate response from the two boys. After spending a few moments calming down, she approached Eros on the bed and looked at him intently, stating, "You transformed me in my sleep!?"

"I, uh... Yeah."

"Dude!" Alice snapped at Eros, causing him to stagger back. "You didn't look at me, did you?"

"What? Of course- Oh, I see the problem! Don't worry, you were wearing clothes and all."

"I- well, I guess... Wow... I can become human again..." Alice nearly drifted off with the end of her sentence. "Wow... Just..."

"Yeah, but I can't do it forever right now. I think that the more I know, the better I can stop it. At least in the movies it works like that."

"Yeah... Wow, movies... I could go see a movie... Or just walk around..." Alice drifted off for a moment, staring into nothingness for a while. "Yeah... I've made a lot of mistakes and I really, really need to start over." Another pause interrupted her speech. "It's pretty kind of you. You know, how you saved me from the curse, even if for only a moment..."

"I can do better, I promise."

"Was I pretty? You know, when I transformed back?"

Not taking any sort of hints here, Eros replied brusquely, "Uh, I think. Kinda cute, I guess. Didn't really get a good look."

Alice smiled and let loose a long exhale, closing her eyes and nearly dozing off; However, the gesture changed to something drastically different as she tried leaning up and towards Eros, her diminutive body whispering, "Take me." Eros stared in confusion before misinterpreting what she was doing, while Feraligatr scowled and made a few unpleasant grunts.

"What? What do you mean? Like out of here or something?"

Alice snapped out of her state and knelt back, blushing intently under her fur. "Oh, my bad... I was just... Woozy! Right! I was just thinking about Taylor Lautner."

Eros, stern yet easily hiding his embarrassment, replied, "I-I mean... Taylor Lautner's not that hot... Baka!" He contemplated her turning back and enjoyed the prospect of a friend person (who's just a friend and nothing else and definitely doesn't care to be shipped with this guy) and finally having another human about, especially if it served to benefit her mental health in whatever fashion he thought it would. It helped her mind, right? He hoped she wouldn't become worse as a result of her experiences in his adventures... No, no! No more thinking about Taylor Lautner!

Feraligatr heard this and picked Alice up, startling her as he rapidly spewed, "Well, it looks like you have a plan then. Casually practice returning her to normal until you get it, nothing else! Well, we'll be around, but don't mind if we abruptly leave-"