Chapter two ( Meet the cast )

Now it's time to meet the cast of Disney's Descendants..............................

Meet the cast

Dove Cameron- plays the role of Mal
Mitchell Hope- plays the role of prince Ben
Sofia Carson- plays the role of Evie
Cameron Boyce- plays the role of Carlos
Booboo Stewart- plays the role of Jay
Sarah Jeffery- plays the role of princess Audrey
Dianne Doane- plays the role of Lonnie
Brenna D' Amico- plays the role of Jane
And many more...............................................

Dove's POV
So I met the cast of Descendants and there super nice especially Mitchell we talk a lot about the movie and some other stuff so we're good friends. And now.......... It's time to practice our dance routine so it will be along day for me, but I'm happy and mostly sad because I can't hang out with Mitch and I'm doing the first scene so until next weak we will met so sad, but I have a boyfriend why am I thinking of Mitch this whole time? Well I better text him and meet him tomorrow at star bucks to talk and hang out.
After that....................................
Dove: hi, Sofia
Sofia: hi, are you playing as Mal in this movie
Dove: yes, and your playing as Evie
Sofia: so how long have you been acting
Dove: oh I don't know I think ........., how about you
Sofia: oh,um me I'm just new I kinda audition for the part of princess Audrey but instead I got the part of Evie so I'm greatful.
After talking to Sofia, Dove called her boyfriend after she called her boyfriend she was left with tears in her eyes.

Dove's POV
I called my boyfriend because he told me he will go follow me here in Vancouver, because he is in New York, but he told me he can't go because he don't know what to wear, so I get mad and I started to cry. So I texted Mitchell and we meet up in Star bucks. And we talk about what happen to me and Ryan and he is a good listener and he has given me a lot of advice and he likes Star bucks too so you know we drink a lot of coffee so we're super hyper this time like we're in a sugar crush. And we decided to go stroll at the park and talk about each other.
Dove: so do you have a..........
Mitchell: a girlfriend
Dove: yeah, do you have a girlfriend
Mitchell: yes I have one her name is Tayla
Dove: oh (making a jealous look )
Mitchell: do you have hobbies?
Dove: yeah of course
Mitchell: what are they
Dove: um..... They are drawing, painting acting and many more, and what are your hobbies?
Mitchell: oh it's too many I even forgot them
Dove: hahahahaha, your such a joker
Dove: do you have a apartment here?
Mitchell: oh, um, I'm still looking for a place.
Dove: you can stay at my apartment
Mitchell: that's great! Thank you very much, can I see your apartment
Dove: sure, come on!

So there sharing an apartment  together, and that's not what you call hang out I think they are dating.

Hi guys do you like my second chapter sorry if it's short but in my next chapter I'll make sure it's long. And thank you for reading please vote thank you!
💜 Julia