thirty two ; in which josh is jealous

Beginne am Anfang

"i love the vampire diaries!" mia grins.

this makes zach sigh with relief. "oh thank god, i was worried you might be basic as fuck and be one of those girls that watch shitty dramas like 90210 or something."

she makes a disgusted face. "ew, gross, no. the vampire diaries is the shit."

"agreed," he nods and then gets up from the chair and follows her into the living room. he plops down on one end of the couch and starts taking out his laptop from his backpack. "okay, what about the originals?"

"so fucking good."

"i know!" zach moans with agreement. "okay, okay, are you team stefan or team damon?"

"damon, obviously," mia deadpans. "but klaus is my all time favorite."

he puts his hand over his mouth and stares at her. "where have you been all my life? seriously, klaus is so hot. like ridiculously hot. last year, my boyfriend and i got into a two day argument because i spent four hundred dollars on a joseph morgan autograph."

mia feels her eyes widen a bit with shock, but she quickly regains her original expression. she nods casually, "oh, so you're-?"

"gayer than fruit dip in a rainbow," finishes zach with a nod.

"i was just gonna say into guys," mia laughs, reaching onto the coffee table for her own laptop. she starts it up and clicks on the saved document she started during class. "so what do you think we should do for the project? i know the professor said to write a story or whatever, but i think we should do something different. like make it unique."

he gives her a thoughtful smile. "i am so down for that."

mia grins. "cool," she says and then taps her fingers on the sides of her laptop while she tries to come up with a half decent idea.

suddenly, zach gasps. "oh! what if we did, like, a story where we put ourselves in the vampire diaries?"

"so a fanfiction?" clarifies the brunette girl with a raise of her eyebrow.

"yeah, that'd be so sick. and probably better than most of the shit that everyone else's gonna be writing," he shrugs.

mia thinks about it for a moment, and then nods her head in agreement. "vampire diaries fanfiction it is."

"what other shows do you watch, by the way?"

"depends, how much time do you have?"

"well considering the fact that we can just watch vampire diaries together here, i'm not in a rush," zach tells her.

she sighs heavily while turning sideways a bit to face him. "alright, zach, here's the story of how netflix ruined my life."

"you are literally my platonic soulmate," states zach after three hours of them pretty much discussing the entire history of rupaul's drag race and talking about their favorite ships. so far they've come to the conclusion that adore delano was the best drag queen in season six, and that if claroline doesn't happen that they might stop watching the vampire diaries. but probably not.

their homework assignment ends up being extremely easy for them to finish. once they came up with the starting idea, it was like there was a preplanned script in both of their heads and they couldn't stop coming up with more and more things to put. overall it's pretty bomb.