New Character Snake(Part 1)First three scenarios

How You Meet(Shortest Chapter Like the Others.)
Before Ciel and Sebastian had left for Noah's Ark Circus they hired a maid and that maid was you. After the two came back a murder happened of a man named Patrick and It was discovered to be happened by am man named Snake who they soon hired into the manor.

Falling In Love
Snake had became a Footman to Ciel and had been Loyal. Snake, when you would have trouble with a chore would help you because unlike the others who worked at the manor, you accepted him and his Snakes which you found out he could talk to them. You found your self falling in love with Snake and he had started to fall in love with you as well.

Confessions
You came to be walking by Snakes room one day and the door was open so you decided to listen in. "Snake loves (Y/N) Emily says." "Yes Snake does love (Y/N) says Goethe". You looked in with a blush but still quiet enough so he would not hear you but you saw him blushing at what he had said his snakes had said. You slipped and fell in front of Snake. You were red but Snakes face was blood red. "U-Uh hi S-Snake." "You heard that all didn't you (Y/N)?" "Yes but I-I-I Love y-you too." "Good for Snake says Emily." "He will finally stop talking of (Y/N) says Wordsworth." Snake hugged you. You were both happy.