Prolouge

• Dedicated to One Direction because this will happen if we don't click

I could feel the grease slipping down my oiled face. The emotions in the room were not helping. Girls jittering nervously and chewing on hair. Me and my friend just eyed each other, still debating if this was real, and how the people we had devoted years of our live to, were just a door away.

We were about third in line. It was pretty long, but they give you maybe two minutes to hug all of them, tell them the theme of the picture, take it, and go. Those two minutes out here, they went extremely slow. But they always say that when your waiting for something and counting down, it's going to be a lot longer than if you just left it alone.

"Kate..." Jessica almost burst in tears saying that, because we just moved to second. And we both knew talking will bring us to tears. If we cry watching a movie with them in it, we deffinetly need to shut up and get our selfs together.

I really honestly felt it inside me that Ill have a connection. Maybe not with my favorite, but one of them. I know that every girl says that, but I have that good feeling.

Jessica told me not to get our hopes up. We're only fourteen and since we're not popular at school what makes me think the number one band in half the world is going to want either of us.

I adjusted my skirt, making sure it was in the right place. I looked at myself in Jessica's phone to make sure my makeup wasn't destroyed from nervousness.

We moved up, I decided I didn't want to do this. Not now. I don't want to end up throwing up on any of them, or pee myself. (That's never happened I assure you)

I have a problem though. I stay positive and I always hang onto hopes. Praying they won't get destroyed. Both those mixed together weren't good.

The body guard outside the door wasn't anyone big. Maybe someone who's buff and needed a quick job. He had a bible verse written on his neck. Huh.

He looked in the window and got cue. He gestured us inside, and my idols stood there smiling. But the bad thing was, there goes my hopes and dreams.