Sarah laughed and wiggled against him, causing him to inhale and pull her closer.

"I am going to take you back to the room and kiss that dimple until you can't stand it!" He whispered fiercely in her ear.

"Promise?" Sarah teased him then squealed when he twirled her out to match the beat of the fast song that was beginning.

They returned to the table after dancing two fast dances, flushed and out of breath, but pumped up with excitement.

Gisette was coming off the dance floor with Georgie when she saw Sam by the table. She danced through the crowd and up to him, taking his hand and leading him, laughing and protesting, back out to dance with her.

Tex and Barry were at the table next to them, talking to some girls seated there. Sarah sat at the end of the curved booth, opposite of Georgie, watching Sam dancing with Gisette.

"Sarah, we have to talk." Georgie yelled to get her attention.

Sarah looked over at him, coolly. "I don't know what to say to you." She yelled back.

Georgie slid around to sit by her. "First of all, I don't want to have to shout." He tried to make a joke, but only earned a frosty smile from Sarah.

"Will you listen to me at least?" Georgie pleaded.

Sarah nodded but her eyes were searching the dance floor. Gisette and Sam were on the far side now, blocked by other dancers. Every once in a while the crowd would part and she'd catch a glimpse. She didn't like the way Sam's hands rested on Gisette's swiveling hips.

"Let me start by saying that I really love Trish." He saw her roll her eyes. "It's the truth, whether you believe it or not. Trish and I have been through a lot tougher things than this. She is a lot stronger than you think. One little screw up isn't going to break her."

He paused to take a drink. "If you think you have to tell her, go ahead. But I don't think that will be necessary. She will know as soon as she sees me. It's like a sixth sense she has."

"No, it's because you've done this to her before." Sarah said caustically.

"I don't fuck around on her every time she leaves me." Georgie stated. "But she can tell when it does happen."

"Then why the hell do you do it?"

"I don't know." Georgie gave her an embarrassed shrug. "It's just happens."

"That is the fucking lamest excuse I have ever heard!" Sarah couldn't help but let out a giggle when she saw Georgie's face grow red.

"Maybe it is, but it's up to Trish to decide if she wants to put up with it. Don't you think?" Georgie set down his empty glass and waved the waitress over.

Sarah nodded then drained her glass, also handing it to the waitress, and ordering another whiskey. "Ok. I won't say anything." Sarah looked at Georgie's relieved face. "But if she asks me, I won't deny it. Understand?"

Georgie grinned at her. "Sam is lucky to have you, you know that?"

"Yep!" Sarah laughed.

The air was cleared between them; they sat and talked easily after that, but Sarah's eyes kept wandering to the dance floor. She sipped from her glass, not noticing when a new drink was set down and the empty one, taken away.

It had been a few songs and Sam still hadn't come off the dance floor with Gisette. Sarah drank her whiskey and ordered another.

She narrowed her eyes as she spotted them again. She watched Sam dance close to Gisette and run his hands down her sides, grinning as he did. She felt the pin prick again in her heart, and tried to ignore it.