"You don't have to pay for them. Here, I'll give you some." Trish took the cellophane from Sarah's cigarettes, slipped two into it and handed it to Gisette.

Sarah smoked a cigarette and finished her drink, she wanted to go back to her room and just be by herself. But Trish was really trying to be nice and smooth things out, it wouldn't look good for her, she knew.

She listened as Trish and Gisette talked. Trish was talking about the extra time they had since they didn't have to practice every day, and inviting Gisette to go shopping with them, next time she and Sarah went.

She felt that she didn't have anything to add to the conversation, so she laid her head back on the pillow. The lack of sleep, combined with the whiskey and pot were wiping her out. She could hardly keep her eyes open.

"Hey Sarah!" Trish was laughing. "Wake up! I asked you a question."

Sarah opened her eyes and saw both girls laughing. "What? I guess I drifted off."

"I asked you if Sam has written any new songs lately." Trish repeated.

"He's been working on some." Sarah flipped her hand in the air and shrugged. "But, we all know that he never shows them to anyone until he feels its good enough."

Gisette looked surprised. "Really?"

Trish hopped off the bed, "I'll be back. I gotta pee." She ran in the bathroom and closed the door.

Gisette looked over at Sarah. "Sam used to always show his songs to me."

Sarah just shook her head, she refused to be baited again. "You know that's not true."

"Maybe he just doesn't want to show you. He didn't show you the design he drew up for the shirts, did he?"

"I'm sure he would have if I had been with him at the pool." Sarah was trying very hard to keep her cool.

"We weren't by the pool. We went back to my room and he drew it for me." Gisette saw the stunned look in Sarah's face.

She smiled as she got up from the bed and set her drink on the dresser. "Tell Trish thanks for the pills. I'm going to bed now."

Sarah sat on the bed, waiting for Trish to come out. She still was still reeling from the fact that Sam had gone to Gisette's room.

"How long were we gone yesterday?" Sarah asked as soon as Trish came out of the bathroom.

Trish settled herself on the pillows, leaning back beside Sarah. "I don't know. We had to wait while that idiot clerk was looking for the pictures. Maybe half an hour, forty five minutes? Why?"

Sarah narrowed her eyes and sipped her drink. "They could have been in her room for awhile, just the two of them."

Trish rolled her eyes, "Sarah, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Georgie told me that after you left, Sam and Gisette went into her room. They weren't in there very long. They were just talking when you came back, don't read anything else into it."

"I can't help it Trish! She is making moves on Sam, still." Sarah was frustrated.

"She has been super friendly with all of them. She told Georgie that she wouldn't cause problems between you two."

"I don't believe her!" Sarah tried to tell Trish about what Gisette had been doing when it was just her and Sarah, alone, but Trish interrupted her.

"If you are having problems with her and Sam, talk to him. I haven't seen anything wrong and believe me, I am watching, too." Trish said. "Gisette has been trying to be nice. I've seen that. Tonight she was making the effort to sit with us and talk." Trish looked at Sarah. "You didn't have much to say."