bad news and hopeful conviction

A/N: Sorry for this. But had to be done for the awesome ending I have in mind.

Camila sat in her ruined dress, letting a discreet physician bandage the many scratches and bite marks on her skin, as she listened to Demi excitedly explain the scene to Ariana, Mike,Chris and Taylor who were hanging on her every word.

"Oh my God Camila!" Burst out Ariana laughing loudly with Chris.

"You broke Selena's nose!" Exclaimed Taylor giggling uncontrollably.

Mike laughed so hard, tears leaked from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh Mija, that has to be the best gift you could ever give this family." He chuckled smiling widely.

Camila shrugged and said,"I warned her not once, but twice that I would kick her ass if she came near us again. I'm no liar."

The room filled with laughed, as even the doctor bandaging her arm chuckled in amusment.

"Well I took some blood and cleaned the bite marks. I'll test the blood and make sure you didn't contract anything serious." The doctor announced, packing up his kit.

"God only knows what kind of disease's Selena has." Said Demi scrunching her nose in disgust.

Camila shot Demi a glare as she shot back,"Thanks Dems."

Demi snorted and exclaimed,"What are you worried about? You could burn half your body and Lauren would still think your God gift to woman."

Camila smiled fondly as she said,"That's true."

The Jauregui's chuckled, and watched as a worried Clara came into the room, followed by two Marines in formal dress.

Seeing the look on the womans face, made the room sober instantly.

"Whats wrong Clara?" asked Mike nervously.

"There's some Marines that need to talk to us about Lauren." Clara announce tearfully, rushing to her husbands side, searching for comfort.

Camila felt the room close around her, and her breath stopped as fear gripped her chest tightly, making her shake in trepidation.

"We're sorry to interrupt your lovely night, but might we speak to the Jauregui's alone." The female Marine announced sadly.

"We are all family here. Please, just tell us your not here to say my daughters dead." Mike rushed out in panic.

"Two days ago your daughters mission director loss contact with Sergeant Jauregui's team. We cant confirm proof of life or death, but were told to prepare you incase the worst case scenario should happen. The Marine corps is promising every resource we have to help with aid them in their rescue. We wont stop until we have some kind of explanaition on where your loved ones have gone." The female soldier replied sympathetically.

"But Lauren wasn't scheduled to come home for at least another month, is there any chance she just is late checking in?" asked Clara desperately.

"There is a chance of that yes. But we were told to apprise you of any situation regarding your daughters health. There is still hope that this is just preliminary meeting and we will inform you of her safe return in a couple days. But prepare yourselves if this is not that." The soldier replied gently.

"What about Normani and Alexa? Are they with Lo?" asked Camila in desperation.

The soldier shot each other a look, before looking to the Jauregui's for permission to speak. Once Mike nodded, she said,"Yes. The whole team is together where ever they are."