Brilliance is power

Camila had looked on line for Jauregui industries, and found the address deciding to surprise Lauren, since their coffee date was such a success, she wanted to do something nice in return. So after her exam, she went to Granny's, Thankful that she remembered where the coffee shop ws tucked away, and got Lauren's order of coffee, and asked Granny what Laurens muffin preference was.

Making her way to the reception are of the very large office, seeing a smiling brunette behind the desk, Camila walked towards her smiling.

"I was wondering if Lauren Jauregui was in?" Camila asked smiling.

"May I ask who is looking for her and your purpose?" The receptionist asked smiling.

"I'm..."Camila started only to be cut off by enthusiastic Clara.

"Camila! What are you doing here?" exclaimed Clare happily as she entered the building noticing the co ed on the way to the elevator.

Camila turned to Lauren's mother, offering her a hug in greeting.

"I'm surprising Lauren with some Coffee and muffins from her favorite coffee shop. I finished my exam and we thought we'd explore the city together. Between studying and work, I haven't really gotten out much." Camila explained blushing.

Clara approved of Camila instantly, but her the young brunettes thoughtful nature and positive affect on her daughter endeared her more.

"That sound wonderful! I'll take you to her, she should be about finished." Clara responded smiling brightly.

Camila gave her a thankful smile, and turned to the receptionist and thanked her for her help, gaining Clara's approval even further, and followed the mother to the elevators.

Camila had been having a good day, but when she entered Lauren's office with Clara, she was immediately pissed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren had been typing away on her computer writing a report for her father, when someone knocked on her door.

"Come in." Lauren called out not looking up from her screen, still typing.

When she finally looked up, she saw Selena seductively entering her office.

Lauren had been having a great day, excited about her planned adventure with Camila, and had spent her lunch hour thinking of places to take her, only to have her mood shift instantly.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren scowled in irritation.

She may have been a vulnerable mess at their last meeting, but since her coffee date with Camila, she had realized that her relationship with Selena was superficial. The dark haired beauty had never supported Lauren the way she needed her to, and Lauren couldn't remember an instance where she had a deep meaningful conversation with her the entirety of their four year relationship. She deserved more, and Camila was showing her that more and more.

Selena walked towards the chair in Lauren's office and seductively lid in, crossing her legs sensual to gain Lauren's attention. It didn't work.

"I decided to pay you a visit. We didn't really get to catch up at the fundraiser. How are you Lo? From what I saw of you in that black dress, the Marines have treated your body well." Selena asked smirking.

"I'm great and would be greater if you just stayed away from me. Where's your boyfriend? Should her be concerned that you using the middle of the day bothering me instead of having a quickie in his office somewhere." Lauren gritted out in annoyance.