Alive is more than enough

Lauren was strapped to a chair, and covered in burns and bruises. Her Ribs were broken and her lungs burned with every breath she took. She had passed out unconscious, too many times to count, and could barely manage to keep her eyes open. Her mouth tasted of blood, and she scar covered body, was covered in new markings, that would add to her disgusting collection. But no matter how much she wanted to hate them, she felt pride in every burn that singed her skin, and every cut they made.

It was for Camila.

Every burn, every slice, every single punch and kick, was a reminder of the sacrifice she made by letting herself be captured, and thanked god that it was her not the woman she loved. For Camila she would endure anything.

Lauren's body was dehydrated from lack of liquids, and malnourished from going almost three days without food. She was weak, and took each blow without a fuss.

Austin chuckled as he gripped her hair, yanking her head back.

"I wonder if your bitch girlfriend would fuck you now seeing you look so much like raw hamburger." He snickered close to her face.

Lauren used her tongue to gather the blood in her mouth, the only source of liquid her body had for three days, and spit it in his face laughing hoarsely.

"Camila would fuck me like this over you any day of the week Mahone." Lauren croaked wincing as the laughter shot pain through her lungs and ribs.

Wiping his face, Austin punched Lauren in the face, breaking her nose further, and spat,"Bitch."

Lauren smiled painfully as blood covered her lips and teeth as she grinned and croaked,"Camila's bitch. What are you Mahone? Oh right, Your nothing. Nothing but a lackey, not fit to even be a rent a cop."

Austin punched her face again, and Lauren felt her head explode with pain as Austin continued to hit her hard, blow after blow.

Shawn having enough, pulled Austin back roughly and shouted,"Wait until Phillips calls! Then you can fucking kill her for all I care!"

Austin stepped back from the bloody Lauren and spit on her feet, walking away to cool off.

"You shouldn't test him Jauregui. When its time to die, he'll show no mercy." Shawn taunted smirking.

Lauren opened her swollen eyes and said,"Does it look like I give a shit about his mercy? Fucking kill me already and get it over with, or does your precious congressmen mount you after you've been a good little bitch? Is that why your so enthusiastic to please him?"

Shawn narrowed his eyes, knowing Lauren was just wanting him to let lose on her, so her death would be quick.

"The congressman is going to make me rich. With his power and my money, I'll open enough bars in this city, and rid it of the dykes once and for all." Shawn spat grinning.

"Is that what this is all about Shawn? You trying to fix the lezzy's in this city? We'll aren't you the fucking messiah. Believe it or not, we're happy the way we are. We don't need pigs like you trying to fix us. Your the bastards that are broken. It must really burn you that your precious penis is disgusting to us. Whats a man without the dick he thinks with? Not a man." Lauren taunted smirking.

"Shut it bitch, or I'll have Austin shoving his cock in you before he rips you apart. Maybe if he gives it to you good, you'll understand what you've been missing." Shawn grit out angrily.

Lauren smiled and said,"I don't need a little pecker to tell me what I'm missing. But if he decides to try, I'll make sure to bite. I have nothing else to lose, and I'd love nothing more than to take a piece of him with me."