Drawing a line in the sand

Camila drove to work in her new car excitedly. She no longer had to deal with drunk idiots, because she could just get in her car and leave, that lone was enough to put a never ending smile on her face. Especially since tonight was Saturday, and the drunk college idiots would join the fray.

Camila parked her newly bought used Toyota Corolla. The only thing she was nervous about now was New York traffic. But a car accident was more preferred, than winding up assuaulted in an alley somewhere.

Camila made her way into LIPS, ignoring the already drunk men that were gathering outside the Boy's Club. Seeing the Bar owner making drinks at the bar, she made her way to her with a grin.

"Hey Ally!" Camila greeted happily.

The short Latina turned towards her employee with a smile. "Hey Mila! What's got you so happy?" Ally asked shaking a Martini mixer.

Camila placed her bag beneath the bar happily exclaiming,"I bought a car! No more drunken encounters on my walk home. That's enough to make me happy for the rest of the year."

"That's a relief. The men across the street are getting ridiculous. I've spoken to an officer, and he said it would take a lot more complaints to get the bar moved or shut down." Ally told her in annoyance.

"Well does an attempted rape count as a complaint?" Whispered Camila sadly.

Ally's eyes widened as she motioned for another bartender to take over for her. Seeing her position filled, she grabbed Camila's hand and made her way to her office. Once inside she turned to Camila and asked,"What happened?"

Camila then told her the previous nights encounter from start to finish, as Ally's face grew more and more upset.

"This is not okay! My workers should be able to leave here safely without things like this happening! Fix you? There's nothing to be fixed! Assholes!" Ally ranted angrily.

"It was really scary. I fainted and I woke up in my dorm because of the stranger. It was creepy and sweet all at the same time." Camila mused fondly.

Ally's face changed from angry to amused as she looked at the admiration in Camila's eyes. "I see the good Samaritan has a fan." Ally said giggling.

"Hey it not every day that a stranger saves my life! I'm allowed to be grateful!" defended Camila blushing.

Ally smirked as she said,"Sure Mila. Well, if you see your ass kicker, you can tell her she has free drinks for life here. We need more woman like her, and I'd gladly hire her as a bouncer if it keeps my girls safe. I love  how busy the bar gets, but its not worth it if we have to deal with things like this happening too often."

Camila nodded happily, and replied,"If I see her again I'll let her know."

"Good, now tomorrow I want you to make a report at the police station. Were going to start encouraging customers to make complaints if there's a problem. The last thing we need is for someone to really get hurt." Ally bit out frustrated.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. I'll do it tomorrow before I study. Well, I better get out there." Camila responded smiling.

Ally nodded, indicating she'd stay in her office a bit longer, and Camila made her way back to the bar for her shift.

Camila had been tending bar for a good hour, when a group of women walked in making her breath catch.

Lauren....

Walking in with a smile, Lauren made her way to a table instead of the bar this time. Following behind her was a dark skinned beauty, and a incredibly attractive brunette, along with Camila's professor.