Asking for help

Demi burst through Lauren's door, with Harry, Tori and a group of officers gripping their guns as they made their way through Lauren's apartment, praying for any sign of the Marine. Demi spotted blood on the floor, and prayed that it didn't belong to her best friend.

She slowly made her way towards Lauren's bedroom, passing the broken picture frame, and opened Lauren's door wider. Checking the bathroom and closet, she angrily yelled,"CLEAR!"

Demi frantically searched for Lauren and Camila, and tried to picture where Lauren would hide her girlfriend in a time like this. Not wanting to give away Camila's location, in case the abductors were lingering nearby, she searched quietly. Noticing the balcony, Demi was struck with an idea, and walked towards it quickly.

Lowing the guard rail, Demi pulled the fire escape down, and made her way up the steps quickly, checking every corner with her weapon trained for any slight movement she encountered. She made her way towards the roof, and climbed the ladder quietly, peaking her head over the top to see a bundled Camila crying silently as her body shook in fear.

"Mila!" Demi called making Camila jump in fear.

Camila jumped to her feet and ran towards Demi as she climbed onto the roof.

"Is she down there? Is she hurt? How bad is she hurt?" Camila sobbed hysterically.

Demi blinked back the tears forming in her eyes as she said,"She's not down there Mila. They took her."

Camila looked at Demi for a moment and then completely broke. She gripped her chest, and fell to her knees crying angrily. Demi could do nothing as her own sobs were fighting to rip through her throat, and fell to her knees holding Camila as they both cried helplessly.

Tori climbed up the metal stairs, and stopped when she saw the scene in front of her. Climbing back down, she made her way back into the apartment, and found her partner, explaining they only found Camila.

Harry cursed, and looked around the apartment, looking at the forensic team that was now enetering the room he yelled,"Start now and work fast!"

The teams hurried into the apartment and went to work.

---------------------------------------------

Clara ran into her daughters building with her husband and youngest children behind her, and frantically pushed people aside to enter the elevator.

Her family rushed inside as she was already desperately pushing the close button. No one spoke as their hard panicked breathing filled the air. Once the elevator doors opened on Lauren's floor, Clara threw herself out and rushed into Lauren's apartment pushing the forensic and police officers aside to see for herself what had happened.

Her eyes ran over the apartment and took in the broken glass and blood on the floor, and the sob she had been holding in, ripped out and she shouted,"WHERE IS SHE!"

The officers in the room looked down, none meeting her eyes, and she thought the worst. Tori stepped forward, and said,"Demi and Camila are in Lauren's office. They'll be able to explain whats happened."

As soon as the words left Tori's mouth, Clara and the rest of the Jauregui's were rushing into the room panicked.

Taking in the crying Camila, and tear stained Demi Clara asked shakily,"Where is she? What happened?"

"She was taken." Camila whispered hoarsely.

"Taken?!" shouted Clara horrified.

"There's a ransom note." Demi stated angrily, and thrust a paper in a clear bag towards the mother.