Evil Queen

The fashionista. The trendy girl. The K-popper.

That's how her gurl friends see her. But most of the people she encountered always get a different impression.

A fierce and seductive girl. A woman that possesses evil eyes.

Blame her eyes. Everyone gets frighten the way she looks at them. Only her Gurl friends can see her sweet, kind, and innocent side.

Academically, she's an achiever. Sports? She's not good at it and will never will. But will you believe that the girl who doesn't have body coordination in sports do have in dancing? She's good at it and no one among her gurl friends dares to beat her. Well, secretly they do.

But this girl never believes in deep heartaches. She gets irritated everytime she'll encounter a friend that shed so much tears and acts as if her break up is the end of the world. She believes that every downs in a relationship is just a state of the mind. In short, 'Arte na lang yan'.

But what if, she'll find herself in the same situation she hated the most? Will she cry and breakdown? Will she let herself drown in the relationship's stupidity? Or pretend that it doesn't affect her system even though her heart is trully breaking?

Michie Coline "Michiko" Mendoza
-LET passer; Generalist

Ares Milan Quimora
-LET passer; Mathematician

Ares Mikael Quimora
-Intern; Resident Doctor