chapter 10 guests

Start from the beginning

Jake took Jill outside. I guess he was enjoying his time with Jill.

Edward you know you can go play with them.
Ness I know daddy.
Edward why don't you?
Ness well what if they don't want too.
Edward Ness their family. Family doesn't do that to family.
Ness OK daddy I'll go.

I went to go play with Jake and Jill. Seth was their too. Me and him are becoming friends. I bet me and him are going to become somewhat best friends even though he didn't imprint in me.

Bella's POV

We opened our home to 18 vampires. Many with gifts of their own. Zafrina had power over the mind. She could make anyone see what she wanted them to. I don't see anything though probably because of my Shield.
Their is also Benjamin who can control the elements. That interests Jill a lot while Ness is more into Zafrina's images. Oh ,and their is also Kate that can shock you with electricity. I kept on insisting for Edward to teach me how to fight ,but he wouldn't agree with me.

Bella come on Edward. A shield won't help me protect Jill and Ness as much as fighting would.
Edward Bella I can't do it.
Bella why not?
Edward I have my reasons.
Tanya you know you could help the rest of us, if you could project it.
Bella What do you mean?
Tanya I mean shield someone other than yourself.
Bella Is that possible?
Kate Gifts can be developed. Over time. At first, mine was just in my palms. Now I can radiate it all over my body.
Bella how do you do it? Tell me.
K

ate OK let's go outside.

Most of us go outside. Well except Esme and Rosalie who are watching my little girls sleep. Oh and Carlisle who is working at the hospital.

Kate You need to visualize it. See how it moves. What color it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it to go beyond you.

I try my very best but I'm just not improving.

Kate I think she needs something to motivate her.

She looks toward Edward.

Bella No.
Edward It's all right, I can take it.
Kate Focus, Bella, or he's gonna be hurting.
Bella Edward, I'm not ready to do this yet.

I see as Edward goes down in pain.

Bella I'm sorry. I said that I wasn't ready.
Emmet Dude, you're not motivating her.
Edward You want to try?

Emmet shakes his head. Kate shocks Edward again.

Bella Kate!!
Kate You seem to lack incentive. Shall I go see if Jill and Ness are awake?
Bella Are you crazy?
Kate All right. This one's on full power.
I focus this time I can see my shields color like Kate said. I make it go all the way to Edward.
Kate starts.
Kate feel anything?
Edward It's painful, but it's bearable.
kate Okay, we should go again

I seemed to get the hang of this. Every body was kinda shocked I guess that I learned so fast. I'm just glad I can protect someone now.

Jill's POV

Mommy's been training. Are we gonna die? Its my fault isn't it? Its all my fault. If only I hadn't been begging to go outside. I had woken up from my nap and was watching mommy train. From inside the house threw the window. Auntie Rose was carrying me ,and Gama was watching Ness who was still sleeping.

Jill auntie Rose is all this my fault?
Rose no! Of course not. They just made a mistake they think you're something else. They think you're a full vampire ,but you're only 45 percent vampire Jill OK? So please stop blaming you're.

I just start crying gently into my aunts body. She comforts me the best she can though. Jake was their too they kept taking turns on trying to comfort me. Till it was time to go home.
Mommy tucked me in tonight. I took this as my chance to ask a question?

Jill Mom.
Bella Hmm?
Jill Did Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper run away because we're gonna die?
Bella No. I think they left to keep us safer. That's what all these other people are here for, too.
Jill Are we going to fight then?
Bella we'll try not to Jill. But theirs a chance we might have to. But I'll never let anybody hurt you. Now come here go to sleep.

I snuggle next to mommy. I'm scared. My family is going to fight against someone even more powerful than them I'm guessing since they got all these witnesses. My aunt Ali and uncle Jasper left. I'm positive it's my fault even though everybody keeps denying it.

Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=9760 is where I got more of my lines for this chapter. I'm sorry I didn't update fast. Things just kept on happening. I apologize if their is grammar mistake I am human too.