Chapter 33

Jason's P.O.V.

I caressed her cheek in attempt to wake her up. It was the next day now and it was almost midday, she slowly stirred around frowning as she woke up.

She finally opened her eyes placing her hand on her forehead "Good morning Princess" I muttered to her she glanced at me before turning her back on me.

I frowned "Please don't be mad at me... I need to speak to you" I muttered coming over to her side and crouching down in front of the bed in eye level to her she opened her eyes

"I don't want to speak to you" she replied looking in to my eyes I sighed. I pulled her arms up and sitting her up against the head board she folded her arms looking the other way.

"Talk to me... Please" I sighed sitting down on to the side of the bed, she didn't reply but simply looked the other way.

"I just want to know if you're okay" I said putting my hand over her chin making her look at me.

"I'm fine" she harshly said getting up from the bed. I quickly grabbed her hand pulling her back on to the bed, I pinned her arms down as she struggled against me "Stop" I muttered to her. She looked at me with watery eyes and I knew she was going to cry. I quickly pulled her up and let her sit on my lap, burying her head in to my neck, she let out her tears bawling up my shirt I rubbed her back.

I wasn't going to tell her to stop crying because I knew that was her only way of getting rid of the thought of whatever happened last night.

"Sorry" she muttered moving back and wiping under her eyes I shook my head "Don't say sorry... I'm always gonna be here for you" I replied. She nodded looking down at her hands.

"Are you feeling okay today?" I asked as she looked back up at me.

She slowly nodded, I looked in to her eyes and I could tell she was just tired of everything, she didn't deserve any of this and I sure as hell was not gonna let this happen again.

"Did they... It was just that one guy right?" I asked, referring to how only one man even touched her. "Yeah" she answered. I knew this was hard to talk about, she didn't look like she wanted to talk at all.

"I wanna take a shower" She whispered, getting off me.

"I just ran you a bath, do you want me to stay with you?" I questioned holding by her waist she sighed leaning her forehead against my chest she nodded. I took her hand before walking in to the bathroom, I shut the door behind us before turning her around.

I pulled my shirt that she wore, off her. Taking off my pants and boxers, and shirt, I waited until she was fully undressed before leading her to the bath tub that was filled with warm water, and some soap stuff that made the water had a little sheet of bubbles but it felt pretty good so I knew she would appreciate it.

"You put a bath bomb in" She giggled as I scratched the back of my neck nodding, she smiling kissing my cheek "Your so cute" She laughed.

I smiled before we got in, sitting against the Tub she sat in front of me, I caressed her back as she kissed my neck making me groan from pleasure as her hands trailed over my stomach.

"Baby" I breathed out as she kissed the side of my mouth, she smiled at me as she played with my hair looking down at my lips she pressed hers against mine, she slowly sucked on my bottom lip gently tugging on it.

"I love you Princess" I whispered against her lips as I kept our lips brushing against one another's.

"I love you too Jase"