Chapter 23

.Zoe's P.O.V.

I left the final class yawning as I rest my head on Arden's shoulder.

"Look, there he is!" She said pointing over at Damon who was coming out of another class with some of the jocks.

"Ardennnnn" I groaned and she laughed "just go speak to him, he's been being a dick to you all day for whatever reason and if you don't, then I will" She said raising her eyebrows, she would probably go crazy at him so its better I talked to him.

I groaned nodding. She gave me a little push that sent me all the way over to him and the guys who I was also friends with. They were not bullies are jerks, even though they were after every girl, they were really funny and a good laugh.

"Oh... Hey" I awkwardly smiling up at them. They smiled back "What's popping good looking?" Jagour said smirking.

I laughed "I actually needed to speak to Damon" I replied looking at Damon in hope that he wouldn't back me down.

"Okay cool, we'll meet you outside" Jack said before they all left.

"What do you have to possibly say to me?" He asked making me frown at how rude he was being.

"I just came to say I'm sorry..." I trailed off feeling stupid for even coming over and speaking to him.

"Again? It seems you keep saying that and it doesn't mean anything" he spat folding his arms.

I looked down at my hands feeling bad and also embarrassed.

"I know but-" he cut me off as I looked up at him, "I think it's best you stay away from me, okay?" I didn't understand how he was so angry. He seemed so nice and sweet, I never expected this from him but I guess I deserved it, I still felt so bad and I didn't want to lose him as a friend.

"But Damon I want us to be friends" I naively said not wanting to have any arguments with anyone.

"Well I don't, so just stay away from me" he spat before barging past me. My mouth hung open slightly as I went over what he just said. Why was he being so mean, I didn't want this but now I was the one feeling bad even though he was being horrible to me.

"What the fuck is wrong with him" I heard the voice of Ava. Kylie, Ava and Arden were now in front of me glaring at him who was walking away and out the building.

"I can't wait to fuck him up" Arden spat ready to charge over to him but I stopped her.

"Leave it guys... He's just mad" I muttered. They all knew about me and Jason now and about how him and Damon don't get a long now, it felt so good to finally tell someone but I just didnt know what to do now about the whole Damon thing I didn't want to spend the rest of high school having him hating me.

We left the building and as we were walking, I looked over to see them all standing together pushing one another however Damon stood still glaring down at the ground. He looked up at me from the distance, he just glared at me before looking away I sighed.

After saying bye to the girls I got in my car and drove home.

Once I got home, seeing Jason's car in the drive already I wandered how long he had been here. I sighed getting out the car I got in to the house and heard talk coming from the kitchen I frowned when I heard my mom's voice along with Jason's.

I unlocked my phone as I texted Kylie, I got in to the kitchen and looked up seeing Zac, Mom and Jason stood there.

I frowned as they all looked at me, "Er... Hey?" I confused said looking at all of them.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating Jason?" My eyes widened and I looked over at Zac who was looking down at his feet.

"You told mom?" I said in disbelief. He looked up at me "Why didn't you just tell me Zoe? What do you think I would do" Mom interrupted, I just wanted to leave right now.

"I wasn't ready to..." I muttered not even looking at Jason yet.

"I can't believe you told her" I went back to Zac who just looked at me apologetically.

"It doesn't matter! She's not mad, so whats the problem?" I rolled my eyes folding my arms. I looked in the other direction not knowing what else to say.

"Well... Tomorrow, Jason is coming for dinner" Mom suddenly said making me quickly look at her about to say something she held her hand up "No buts Zo, it will be good to get to know him, right?" She said.

"Whatever" I muttered before walking out.