Chapter 13

Zoe's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the sound of rain pour down from outside, hitting my windows rapidly.

I rubbing my eyes I yawned, soon realising the pair of two strong tattoo covered arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Jason peacefully sleeping, his mouth slightly open he lightly snored. His hair was a hot mess and he was shirtless. Suddenly last night's events came rushing back to me.

After we stopped the heated making out session, we were really tired and I told Jason that he could stay tonight, when I said it I kind of thought if I did the right thing but then I stopped worrying and he took his sweater and let me wear it, and yeah, we kinda fell asleep with his arms around me. To be honest, it was the best sleep I'd ever had. I felt so safe and protected the whole night because his arms were so big and his body was so warm, I couldn't help but snuggle in to his neck and fall asleep.

Leaned over him I checked the time to see it was 11am and my mom should of been at work by now.

As I was about to close my eyes again, I heard the sound of heels approach my room, and I instantly panicked. What was mom still doing here?!

I quickly sat up slightly before shaking Jason, mom could not walk in on us like this, especially Jason being shirtless it would look so bad.

He groaned but didn't wake up "Jason! Wake up" I complained shoving him but he didn't wake up.

"My mom's coming!" I whisper yelled and he instantly opened his eyes and sat up in panic.

"Zoe? Sweety you awake?" Mom said from outside the door.

Jason looked at me in panic "Er yeah mom, just one second" I yelled back getting up from the bed I was about to tell him to go to my closet and hide in there but it was across the room and she was already turning the door handle.

"Under the bed!" I quickly said lifting up the covers so he could go under the bed.

"But I'm claustrophobic!" He whined lime a child.

"Come on Jason, pleaseee", I begged and be groaned quickly getting on the floor and scooting under I got back in to bed pulling the covers up, I stuck my hand down so that he could hold it and maybe feel less claustrophobic down there.

He instantly grabbed it mom walked in looking down at her ring and looked up at me smiling.

" are you planning on going out today?" She asked as she came up to the bed.

"Oh no... Its raining anyways" I told her, smiling.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go to work so if you need anything call, and er... Who's sweatshirt are you wearing?" She asked bending down she looked closely at the sweatshirt.

"Oh I just found it in my closet..." I replied smiling. She nodded before smiling at me "See you" she said before leaving. I sighed in relief as Jason came out from under the bed.

"The things I do for you" He muttered lying flat on the bed again. I laughed as he laid next to me pulling me close and nuzzling his face in to my neck occasionally placing kisses there.

"Mhmm, what time is it?" He asked as I ran my hands through his hair.

"11" I replied. He groaned in my neck "what's wrong?" I asked laughing as he tried to put his hand up to my stomach but I stopped him shoving his hand away.

"I gotta go to..." He quickly stopped making me wonder were he was going to be going. "Do some business, but I'll be back" He quickly added kissing up my neck and then to the side of my mouth.

I nodded not wanting to ask him about his business right now, knowing its quite early to ask.

For about 20 more minutes we cuddled in bed and Jason attempted to have a heated make out session.

I opened the front door as he took out his keys from his pocket he stepped out and turned to face me.

"I'll be back in a couple hours okay?" He muttered against my lips. I nodded running my hand up and down his neck.

I finally pressed my lips against his slowly moving in sync I pulled away, pecking his lips ones more time I stepped back as he let go of me.

"Bye baby girl" he smirked biting his lip I laughed "Bye" I blushed before turned around and ran up to his car from the pouring rain. I shut the door and went back upstairs, I can't believe this is all happening.