Chapter 4

Jason's P.O.V.

I smirked over at Khalil, Kyle and Dixon who were sat in the booths, smoking and drinking.

The VIP area was mainly us and some pimps, ladies and some high end rich kids who barely touched a drop of weed. I walked past a girl who gave me the flirty eyes, I looked down at her smirking, she wore a mini black dress and made sure to show of her cleavage, not that I'm complaining.

I winked at her before walking away with Ryan by my side.

"Ayeee there he is!" Khalil cheered as they stood up slightly. I smirked giving them a bro hug over the table before sitting down.

"Been a long time" He smirked passing me a drink.

I was in Canada for almost a year, before that I was in prison of course but now I'm back. "I know man, good to be back tho" I smirked looking over at the girls that walked past us, waving at me I whistled making he giggle.

"Get it McCann" Kyle smirked. "Be right back" I said getting up. I walked up to the girl smirking at her "Hi" she flirtatiously said biting her lip.

"Your name is?" I asked snaking my hand past her waist and on to her ass squeezing it she let out a moan "Hanna" she giggled holding on to my arms.

"Woah... Your arms are so big" she said gushing. "I'll show you something else that's big" I smirked and she blushed looking down at my crotch, you could see my dick print.

She giggled "Okay" she said before I took her by her waist and led her in to the girls bathroom. Locking it so no one could come I pushed her against the wall and crashed my lips against mine, she opened her mouth from me but I pulled away kissing down her neck causing her to moan. Her hand trailed down my body and down to my crotch, I pulled away picking her up and putting her on the sink counter before pulling the bottem of her dress a little above her waist, pulling her thong off I smirked.

About 15 minutes later I left the bathroom as if nothing happened, smirking I went back to my booth and the boys smirked at me.

"McCann got laiddddd" Khalil cheered clearly high.

After a while of sitting there and drinking I the VIP section wasn't as full anymore "That ass, damn do I want a lap dance from her" Kyle said practically drawling. We looked over to the stairs were 5 girls came up in to the VIP section. One of them stood out from the rest because she was the only one that had the ass.

I bit my lip as they walked past us completely oblivious that the worlds biggest gang leader, aka me, sat not too far away.

"I'll have the girl with the skirt" Khalil said smirking over at the same girl that we all looked at. The rest were hot, but not as hot as her, and I could tell she'd be incredible in bed.

"Aye baby, why don't do you come over here!" Kyle yelled over to them. They all looked over, expect the one girl who just stared down at her phone completly oblivious that I was interested in her. How dare she? No way was I going to go home without some fun with her, for sure.