Chapter 2

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Are you actually going to do this tonight?" Ava, one of my close friends, said to me as I put my homework that my teacher had just handed out, in to my binder.

"No, he'll forget all about it by the next lesson" I laughed. Don't get me wrong, I did like my Literature teacher but he was old and would always forget about things, so it was like... Were is your retirement home, but I wasn't mean so I don't really like doing in anything in that lesson that will cause him to raise his already small voice.

She laughed walking out of class with me.

"So did you hear...?" She asked as we walked out of the school building being joined by Kylie besides me.

"About what?" I asked looking down at my feet as we walked.

"McCann is back" She whispered, as if it was something bad to say. "What?" I had heard of him, but only briefly, he had been in prison, and then left the country and kept a low profile, and now he's back in Cali all of a sudden.

"Yep, my uncle told me, he said that the police force are keeping a close eye on him and all his 'Gang Members' but they can't convict him of everything because whenever he does do something, he makes sure to cover up his tracks" Kylie said nodding her head along with what she was saying.

"But he's hot as fuck" Ava gushed making me burst out in to laughter.

"I mean 2 years ago, before he went to prison, he was kinda cute, but you never really heard of him back then because it was all about his brother Alex, once he was out the picture, Jason got sent to prison once he got caught doing a bunch of things along with his brother, who then got shot and you know, died," Ava explained as we got to my car.

"And your point is?" I asked, laughing.

"That his time in prison defiantly gave him time to go from puppy to daddy" She said, I stared at her before we all burst out in to laughter.

"How do you know? Its not like you've seen him" I laughed shaking my head.

"Pictures I have. He is really really fit now, and his muscle, holy prison did him good. Apparently, he worked out non stop and got in to so many fights in prison, and never did he lose one of those fights, his hair is so much hotter, and not to mention his bomb ass tattoos," She gushed showing me a picture of him.

He defiantly had changed, I remember seeing a picture of him getting arrested it was on the news, he had a little hair flip, barely any muscle and was kinda short, now, he stood tall, tattoos filled his arm, perfect jawline and indeed, he had gotten hotter.

"Okay you keep fantasising about Jason McCann whilst I go home, and sleep, see you guys later" I grinned hugging them both before getting in my car and driving home.

Once I got home, I went up to my room and got in to a oversized t shirt, threw my hair in to a top knot, and got in to my bed were I pressed play on the episode of Friends that I was watching, before finally resting for the day. For some reason, I began thinking more about McCann and I wandered what he was doing right now, now that he was outta prison, I an pretty sure he is over the moon, but at the same time, he's probably partying, getting high and drunk and sleeping around with any girl in the club that he can find, nice, how nice

I got a message from Ava and she had sent me a screen shot of an article on the news "Unseen photo of gang leader Jason McCann at what is romoured to be his home in Los Angeles" and there was a image too, showing a picture of him at the end of a table looking as of he was giving orders, along with a bunch of other people who were properly a bit of his gang.

I sent her the laughing emojis before locking my phone, she really needed to get over him, because once a bad boy, always a bad boy