Chapter 14

Jason's P.O.V.

I glared deeply at Richard who stood in front of me. He still didn't have the money.

"Look I'm sorry Mr McCann, I just have to get some things sorted do then I can get your money, I just need some time" He pleaded, I could tell he was scared as fear filled his eyes.

"You think this is a fucking gift shop, Jones?" I spat at him. He quickly shook his head, "I'm done playing game with you Richard, no one lies to me... Got that?" I asked, my eyes going dark as I stood up.

He nodded his head looking down at the ground. "Does this mean you're giving me more time?" He asked, hope in his voice. I chuckled hysterically as he looked at me confused.

I pulled out the gun from the waistband of my boxers, "Fuck no" I spat before raising the gun and squeezing the trigger, he fell to the ground as the bullet pierced through his head, blood splattered everywhere. However we were in the back part of the warehouse outside so it didn't matter too much.

I ran through the rain and got in to my car. Starting it up I zoomed past traffic not caring about red lights, cars, or even people for that matter. I blew the smoke out from my cigarette out the window as I turned in to the drive way of Zoe's house.

I parked up before getting out. Keeping my head down as the rain fell heavily, i took a last puff from the cig before I stubbed the cigarette out and pressed my foot over it before walking up to the door.

Knocking, after a couple minutes, no one was answered so I turned the handle seeing it was open, I walked in closing the door. Going past the living room, no one was there, and it was kinda dark out due to the rain and the house had no lights on.

I walked towards the kitchen seeing the lights were on and I could hear laughter coming from the kitchen.

I walked in seeing Zoe standing by the kitchen island, pouring pancake base in to the pan whilst laughing at something.

I looked ahead to see Zac and another boy was sat on the couch making jokes, I studied the guy as they didn't realise I was here until I heard Zoe speak.

"Oh hey... How did you get in?" Zoe asked making Zac and the other boy stop and look at me.

"The door was unlocked" I replied, standing not too close to Zoe, as much as I wanted to hug and kiss her, she told me she didn't want anyone to know about us yet, to be fair I already saw her as my girlfriend. I've never had one and I never thought I could have one because I care about no one but myself, somehow she changed that.

Zac nodded turning back around and continuing his X Box game with his friend who glanced at me and looked back at the screen facing the other way.

"Hey babe" I muttered placing my hand on the small of her back and leaning down kissing the side of her mouth.

"Hey" she whispered back placing the pancakes on the plate before sliding it across the counter, Zac got up and took the plate looking at both of us quickly before walking back.

"Who is that?" I asked looking over at the boy.

"Alex, Zac's friend" she replied picking up her phone from the counter once she cleaned up.

"Hmm" I nodded she took my hand and looked over at her brother before leading me out and going upstairs to her room, I shut the door behind us. "How long will they be here for?" I asked as I went and sat on her bed waiting for her as she wrote something in her school notebook.

"I think they are leaving soon" she muttered back turning around walking over to me I smirked looking up at her as she stood in front of me.

"Good" I smirked before pulling her on to my lap she smiled in to kiss as she placed her legs either side of me as she wrapped her arms around my neck opening her mouth for me to slip my tongue in, but she slightly pulled away.

"You smoke?" She asked as I attempted to kiss her again but she moved her head back.

"Its no big deal baby" I told her, she frowned at me making me sigh.

I moved my one hand and put it at the back of her head and pushed her forward so that she pressed her lips against mine again, at first she didn't kiss back making me groan in her mouth I moved my hand down and squeezed her ass making her jump and open her mouth  allowing me to slip my tongue in.

I laughed pulling away as she struggled against me. "You're so annoying" she pouted as I chuckled.

"And you're sexy as fuck so" I replied smirking.