Chapter 17

Jason's P.O.V.

I laughed as Khalil tried to get a girls attention just because she had an ass on her, but when she turned around she was mad ugly and Khalil literally threw up and I'm pretty sure the girl ran of crying.

"Isn't that your girl?" He asked, I looked over to were he was pointing to see Zoe standing with two other guys by the school doors. It was her free period and the boys hadn't actually met her yet so I decided to just surprise her at school.

I nodded my head licking my lips at just the sight of her, "Then who's that?" Ryan asked nodding over to the other direction. I looked over only to see Damon walking over to them, smiling like a dog he waved at Zoe and the girls as he approached them.

I watched for a while as he spoke to them, my blood boiled once I saw him put his arm around her shoulder for a couple seconds before I saw Zoe kind of start to move away from him, the bell luckily went and they left him to go inside.

"This nigga tryna die?" Khalil joked, I knew my eyes were black by now, my fists formed and my knuckles turned white, I was past angry.

I parked my car in the car park and watched as a bunch of teenagers came out of the building, finally Zoe came out looking down at her phone as usual, she approached my car and got in.

"Hey" she said, I clenched my jaw and looked ahead as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You alright?" She asked, I get my gaze ahead I started up the car and began driving, I nodded stifly as I clenched the wheel.

The ride was pretty much silent apart from the times when she was telling me about her upcoming assignments, I gave her dead replies.

Once we got to her house I park the car "Are you not coming in?" She asked as I hadn't turned the car of or taken my seatbelt off either.

I shook my head no, "I gotta get something done" I replied looking over at her as she sat forward.

She slowly nodded leaning in she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me twice however I barely kissed back "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked placing her hand on the back of my neck.

I nodded before kissed me again "See you later " she whispered against my lips before getting out the car.

I watched until she got in to the house before I drove off. Ringing Ryan I told him to meet me back at Zoe's school and bring Khalil and Kyle, to pay Damon another visit.