Chapter 20

Zoe's P.O.V.

"I am so in love with you" the words left his mouth and I kind of had a sense of relief however I was in shock that he even knew what love was, I wasn't being horrible but how did he even know that he was in love.

I looked in to his eyes, and I could tell he really did mean that.

"But... You don't even know what love is Jason" I whispered, he raised his eyebrows in almost amusement.

"Then teach me" He said and I had to double check if he was being serious.

"I'm pretty sure you know how to, you don't need me to teach you" I laughed looking back at him with amusement.

Everything went silent and it was just me and him staring at one another, it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward at all, it was just, peaceful and calming.

"You really love me?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

He nodded licking his lips. I looked down at his lips before not wasting anymore time, I crashed my lips against his, I ran my fingers through his hair slowly gripping on to it as I opened my mouth allowing his entrance. Slowly he moved back on to the bed and flipped us around so I was now under him and he was above me. He pulled away slightly and began kissing the side of my mouth, down my jaw.

He trailed down to my neck continuously sucking at my sweet spot finally letting out a moan as I trailed my hands through his hair.

He pulled away, looking at me I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it. "I'll show you... How much I love you" he muttered under his breath as if he just wanted to tell himself that but said it out loud.

He gripped the ends of my shirt before looking at me to see if I was okay with it. I moved his hand of me, making him give me a confused look. I sat up breathing out, I pulled my shirt over my head as I sat on my knees in front of him.

He stared at me in shock before looking down at me. I sat up slightly as I pulled of my shorts leaving me just in my undergarments I could tell he was surprised by how confident I was being with him, but I was comfortable and I trusted him, oddly.

He placed his hands on my sides slowly caressing them he pressed his lips against mine, seconds later he pulled away only slightly "You're beautiful"

My heart felt like it actually melted once he said that and I couldn't help but blush at how sweet he was being, I knew he really did love me, and I was more then comfortable with him now. And I bet that was the first time he's ever looked at a girls body and used the word beautiful to describe there body, which made me feel special.

Laying back down he slowly took his shirt off pulling it over his head, he threw it off and I admired his toned body. Even though there were so many pictures that were on the news of him when he was in prison, some were of him topless, I don't know, seeing his body in person was different and I wasn't complaining.

He took my hand and placed it on his abs allowing me to trail it up his chest feeling his muscle and tone, he bent down and bit my bottem lip slowly tugging on it.

He pulled back and went back to sucking and kissing on my neck making me arch my back slightly allowing his easy access to unclasping my bra, were he took it off and threw it wherever.

Looking down at my now exposed breasts, he bit his lip which hopefully was a good sign. I never complained about my body or appearance because that's how my mother bought me up. She taught me to love myself and to never complain about my my physical appearance because I should be grateful.

He licked his lips and bent down placing his lips on my breasts, he slowly sucked and kissed whilst massaging the other as a sense of pleasure rushed through me making me moan.

He slowly moved and kissed my stomach before moving back up to my face and kissed the side of my mouth.

Reaching over to his jacket, he took out a packet from his jacket which was the condom. I really was confused to why he kept that in there but I wasn't going to ask him right now.

Holding it between his teeth, he unbuttoned his one button on his pants before pulling them down, my eyes almost came out of my freaking face once I saw the buldge in his boxers, I knew it was big and it was going to be painful, but as I said before, I trusted him.

He pulled down his boxers and threw them to the side and ripped of the packaging not even paying attention to me who was wondering how his big shaft was going fit in me without killing me, but hey, anything is possible right.

He rolled on the condom and pulled me up so that my head was on the pillow, before looking down at me.

"Jase... My brother is down the hall and so is..." I stopped wondering if it was a good idea to tell him.

He looked at me confused squinting as I bit my lip worried that he might flip out.

"Damon's sleeping in the other room..." I finally said and I watched as his facial expression changed, his eyes were black not from lust anymore but from anger, he pulled back "What do you mean he's in the other room?" He said with gritted teeth I knew he was more then angry.

"He was really beaten Jason, it was already late so-" he quickly cut me off.

"So?! You just let him stay here even though he clearly just wants to fuck you?!" He yelled fuming.

I sighed rubbing my eyes "He's not fucking staying here" He growled before getting off the bed, putting on his pants he left the room.

I quickly went and put on Jason's shirt that was on the bed, leaving my room I saw Jason who had Damon in front of him. They went down the stairs and Jason barely even gave him chance to say something before he slammed the door on him.

He came back upstairs seeing me he looked at me with dark eyes, pulling me back in to the room he pushed me against the door, he was incredibly angry and I didn't want to say anything about Damon because I didn't want him to get mad and leave.