Chapter 16

Zoe's P.O.V.

I pushed Zac out of my way as he ran to the kitchen, we both ran in and he pushed me back before running to the plate that had all of the pancakes on.

Mom had just left and she bad made a batch of pancakes for me and my brother but Zac being the fat idiot that he is, wanted them all.

"Zac! Come on man, I need breakfast too" I complained as he scoffed down the pancakes as if his life depended on it.

He didn't reply but devoured half of the plate already. I groaned looking at the time to see I needed to get dressed for school and there wasn't much time.

I walked back upstairs and went in to my room, going into my closet I put on the pre prepared outfit, which was a pair of black high waisted shorts and a grey Calvin Klein crop top and some Nike sneakers. I bad straightened my hair and left it down so it fell down my back nicely.

I looked down at my phone as I saw Jason had texted me saying that he was outside in his car, waiting to drive me to school. I hadn't asked him for a ride but I guess it was cute that he wanted to.

I went back down the stairs passing the kitchen Zac came out smirking at me. "Bye" I muttered opening the front door. He smirked quickly kissing my cheek and running away I groaned rubbing my cheek as I left the house, I kept my eyes glued to my phone as I went through my text messages that I hadn't been able to check since I was rushing around this morning.

I looked up seeing Jasons car, opening the door I sat down shutting it behind me.

"Hey" I muttered quickly kissing his cheek before looking back down at my phone.

"Something interesting?" He asked chuckling. I grinned sitting back as I replied back a to Ava before locking my phone.

"When do I pick you up?" He asked placing his hand on to my thigh as he kept on hand on the wheel he glanced at me and back at the road.

"I'll just get a ride, don't worry" I replied not wanting to cause him any hassle to keep coming to pick me up, plus I didn't really want anyone to see us together yet, not because I was embarrassed, I just thought it was too soon.

"No no no, I'll pick you up don't worry, just text me when you're done" he responded caressing my thigh. I nodded looking ahead as he turned in to the car park of my school.

"Thanks, see you later" I muttered leaning forward to quickly kissing his cheek, about to pull back when he held on to my arm pulling me fully on to his lap.

"Jasonnnnnn, someone might see us" I whined as he kept sucking on my neck.

"Don't sorry baby, the windows are tinted" he muttered against my neck as he bit down making me moan in to his ear.

As he sucked and licked on my one spot I ran my finger through his hair earning groans from him. As he pulled away he was about to go in for a kiss and I knew it was going to end up being a total hot make out session and I knew I would get late.

Jason's P.O.V.

I enjoyed her moans in to my ear as she tugged on my hair, whilst I sucked and licked on her neck, I smirked once she moaned out my name.

"Not now Jason, I have to go" she giggled as I tried to have a heated make out session. I groaned I could feel myself getting hard, and she knew too since she was sitting on my lap, I don't know if she knew this but her ass was literally massaging my dick so technically this was her fault.

I placed my hands on to her ass gripping on to it "Fine, but daddy's gonna have to punish you for getting me hard" I muttered back. She nodded biting her lip she moved next to my ear "Yes papi" she teased, her voice low and such a turn on I groaned as she kissed the back of my ear before getting out the car and leaving.

I groaned looking down at my crotch to see it had hardened and was not tight against my pants, I groaned staring at Zoe as she walked away, my eyes diverting down to her ass, I couldn't wait till she got back because she owed me big time.