Chapter 9

Zoe's P.O.V.

I stared down at my feet as I walked down the hallway of my school.

I sighed walking in to the last class of the day, sitting down on my lab table next to my lab partner Damon.

He was kinda new, and I only ever spoke to him in this class but he was really sweet and funny. He was tall and had blue eyes and blonde hair, he was Australian and had the most hottest accent ever.

I looking ahead waiting for the teacher to came in when I felt him nudge me "Why the sad face?" He asked. I turned my head to look at him, to see he was already looking at me with his piercing blue eyes.

I fake laughed "Oh nothing, just thinking about all the assignments due" I replied.

He gave me a look before nodding, the teacher then came in and class began.

Finally after the longest hour ever, class was over. I went to my locker and left the building after texting Ava that I wouldn't be coming to watch her rehearse for the Cheerleader thing shes doing for the basketball game.

As I was walking back to my car, I heard someone call my name making me stop and turn around to see Damon.

"Hey Zo, sorry for stopping you but I had to ask you something" He said catching his breath.

"Oh no it's okay. Whats up?" I asked smiling.

"Oh I was going to ask... The basketball game is on Saturday, well tomorrow...and I would really like it if you were there... Its just that I heard you weren't coming and I kinda want you to see me play, so I can show off to you" he said making me laugh blushing.

"Oh er..." I trailed off. "Please? I'll take you to get pizza after?" He smirked.

I grinned "Okay, I'll be there" I nodded my head.

"Thanks... Er see you tomorrow then" He said smiling. His smile was so cute, I couldn't help but smile back nodding.

"See you then" I said, unexpectedly he leaned down and kissed my cheek and I sort of froze when I felt his lips on my skin, I felt a thing through my cheek... Weird.

leaving in the other direction, I sorta stood there for a couple minutes comprehending what had just happened before turning around, I walked to my car and got in.

I may have a crush on him, but then my mind switched to Jason and remembered the other night. I saw him 2 days ago, he was at my house speaking to Zac and I completely ignored him even when he tried to pull me in to the other room, I resisted and I knew it made him mad but I didn't care.