Chapter 5

Zoe's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes at the weird fat guy looking me up and down. He had two girls sat either side of him, wasn't that enough.

Feeling uncomfortable I excused myself and went to the bathroom, re applying my lipstick and making sure I looked decent, I left the restroom.

As I was walking past this group of about 5 guys, I heard a whistle coming from one of them making me stop and turn to look at them. They each looked at me up and down, smirking. I caught eyes with one of them, he had golden brown hair styled up, and sunglasses on so I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he was looking at me.

I ignored them and kept walking making my way back to the girls, "Come on, let's go dance" Ava said grabbing my hand and leading me down the stairs and out the VIP area we joined the rest of the crowd.

For a while we danced and Ava started making out with some guy that was just interested in getting in her pants. I laughed walking away from them two and went and stood next to Kylie Jessy and Arden dancing.

Suddenly I felt a hand go last my waist and I was pushed against the wall, with some force too because I wasn't able to move. I looked ahead seeing some guy, drunk as hell, smirking at me.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath and it was sickening "Hey baby girl, I watched the way you move and damn, do you move like that in bed too?" He asked muttering against my neck I shoved him off but he pinned my arms against the wall "Not so Fast sweetheart" he chuckled staring in to my eyes, the whites of his eyes were red and it just showed he was high too, I struggled against him but suddenly, he was no longer trying to touch me, but was on the floor.

Jason's P.O.V.

We looked down at the people down below, from the VIP area, them also not knowing criminals were not far from them.

"Let's get diving boys" That was something Khalil always said when he was going to find some girls to take back with him, it was so funny when he was drunk of his ass because even if a girl would say no, he'd make out with her until she says yes to going home with him.

I smirked as we all went down the stairs case I searched through the crowd watching as tons of girls danced dirty along with other guys who barely had any dick for them. I looked to the right seeing the girls that we saw before but one of them was missing, the girl that I had my eyes for.

I looked over to the wall seeing her, bit she wasn't alone. She was being held up against the wall by some drunk ass fuck up. I pushed people out of my way before getting to him, I pulled him off of her and threw him to the floor, not one person turned to look, they kept on dancing there drunk asses off.

"What the fuck man!" He yelled getting back up. I glared at him "She your girl?" He asked pointing at the girl, I looked back at her and she looked at him before at me, confused to why I was helping her, I'm pretty sure she didn't recognise who I was yet.

"No she isn't" I spat looking back at him.

"Well then I can fuck her as much as I please right" He smirked and I glared at him through my sunglasses I walked closer to him and grabbed his collor "Listen you fuck up, you touch her again I won't hesitate twice to cut your tiny dick of and feed it to you, got it?" I spat, he nervously nodded and I let go of him.

"Now get the fuck out of my sight" I said with gritted teeth and pushing him, he looked over at the girl before walking off with his head low stumbling because of how drunk he was.

I turned back to look at her and smirked "I think I am owed a thank you, baby girl" I said walking closer to her making her back against the wall, not able to go further I chuckled placing one of my hands on her hips and one on the wall trapping her from going.

She looked up at me not sure what to say, "Thanks" she muttered.

"Hmm, not like that" I smirked looking down at her lips she almost looked shocked as she caught on to what I was saying.

"Um... No sorry" she replied, I could tell I was a effect on her and I made her nervous, I was completly in control.

I raised my eyebrows, "its either that, or I call the guy back to fuck you like there's no tomorrow" I said, only to scare her a little, she looked up at me in shock.

She took a deep breath before nodding, I smirked leaning down, I pressed my lips against hers, slowly sucking on her bottom lip I ran my hands down her hips and on to her ass pushing her closer to me she kept her hands around my neck enjoying the moment more then she expected.

I smirked in to the kiss as I gripped her ass causing her to let a small moan out in to my mouth, for some reason this kiss was keeping an effect on me. Suddenly we were cut off by a girls voice making her pull away.

"Zoe!" We pulled away both looking to our right to see her 3 other friends standing in shock looking at us.

I heard her mutter something before pushing me off her "We were just about to leave... You ready?" One of them said and I couldn't help but smirk looking over at the girl, who I now knew her name, Zoe.

"Oh er yeah, let's go" Zoe nervously said, walking away holding one of the girls hands, just as she was about to get lost in the crowd she turned back to glance at her and I bit my lip looking her up and down and I knew she blushed, finally getting lost in the crowd.