Chapter 3

Zoe's P.O.V.

I sat on the floor of my closet, looking through the iPad that had this app that was connected to this system in my closet, it basically showed me all my clothes in categories which made it easier for me to find things, and keep organised since I suck at it, I had to get an instalment just to keep organised.

I was practically being forced to go to the club tonight. It was Friday night and my friends, Ava, of course Kylie, Jessy and Arden were all going to the club to celebrate Arden's birthday, and Arden practically begged me to come. Yes we were underage but we were able to get in to the club if we didn't drink, well I definitely wasn't going to drink but the girls definitely would be. I actually drunk once and I woke up the next day, throwing up, pouding head and crazy temper, it was bad.

I finally picked something that wasn't too out there, I wasn't looking for any attention tonight and I certainly wasn't planning on getting harassed or touched like all the other times I went to the club, or anywhere for that matter.

I had done my makeup, decided to keep it subtle and not too crazy, so I stuck with the basic, foundation, contour, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and mascara along with nude pink lipstick. My hair was straightened and left out.

I think my hair was my favourite part of my body, just because it was like a blond brown, so it was light ombre brown and was long, it took my forever to keep it this healthy.

I was confident with my body, I didn't have the biggest boobs ever, but they for sure werent small, which was annoying when you are trying to fit in to a crop top and it fits perfectly around you waist but is too tight around your boobs, yeah, small stomach problems.

As for my ass, I was happy with, it wasn't small, more big round and perky I guess, I haven't really ever described my ass so you know.

I had bright green eyes that were the same as my mums and Zac's, my eyelashes were long and curved naturally and my lips were big and plump, and no I've never gotten lip injections. My legs were long and slender, but they weren't stick skinny, but I had a thigh gap but to me I didn't really care, as long as I can eat pizza and not feel guilty, I'm good.

I put on the outfit I had chosen, it was a burgundy high neck long sleeved plain crop top along with a black skirt and leather peep toe chunky heel heels.

I picked up my car throwing my hair behind my shoulder, walking out my room and down the stair I saw mum watching TV whilst signing papers.

"I'm gonna go now mom, see you later" I said to her kissing her cheek.

"Okay, but remember, ring me if anything okay? And make sure you're home at a reasonable time" she warned, I nodded laughing. "Oh and wish happy birthday from me to Arden" she quickly said as I made my way to the garage.

"I will" I yelled back before opening the garage door, turning on the lights I walked past Mums 3 cars, my brothers 2 cars and 3 quad bikes all the way over to my one car, I am not spoilt unlike my brother who gets everything and anything he wants.

From both my mom and dad. My parents split up 2 years ago and now my dad lives in Florida with his girlfriend, my mom and him still have a happy relationship and I often go and stay with him in vacation school brakes.

I love my dad because puts me first, he thinks about his family before himself and he makes sure I am happy all the time.

I got in my car and waited for the garage door to open, finally it did and drove out letting it shut behind me, I drove down the drive way and the gates opened before I drove out, driving down to Avas house.

Once I got all the girls, I drove to the club.