Ch. 13. "Let's try it."

"I'm landed safe and sound. I wish I was back in New York though, the weather over here is crap and she will never keep me as warm as you do. I love you, Journey. I really do xx." 

All I wanted to know is that he was safe, and now that I know that I could probably sleep well. But as I lay my head on the cloud colored pillow I think about his text message and this about what am I supposed to say back? I thought he liked her, so why is he saying that she won't keep him warm? Nothing makes sense anymore, and I don't know if he likes her or if he loves me. But I had to ignore it because I refuse to make this love he thinks he has for me come and ruin the only good friendship I have. I mean of course I have Sid and he's a cool guy; but to be honest he's nothing like Harry. He's not as witty and dorky and adorable as Harry is.

But I just ignored everyone for the next couple of hours. I just went on my phone and was going through twitter; there were a bunch of pictures of Harry and I hugging at the airport. The feeling of him not being a couple minutes away still hasn't hit me yet, and I don't think I want it to. But all these pictures of us were everywhere and fans were just going on and on about Jarry and going on about Haylor. I did have to say that Jarry will still be a better name for a ship; Haylor didn't sound right, but I didn't want to joke about it. I just continued going down my twitter feed and read most of the comments about me and Harry and Haylor.

*

I think Haylor is fake; look at the way Journey is crying because Harry's leaving.

*

The only reason Journey was crying is because she won't be able to take Harry's money anymore. Oops.

*

If I was Journey and I was best friends with Harry I would be crying just as hard as she was.

*

Analyze on Jarry. WhyJarryisreal.tumblr.com/post/45118984/Jarry-New-York

It wouldn't hurt to just have a quick read. When I went onto the tumblr sight it was a simple blue layout and a bunch of bullet points and links to pictures and video of Harry and me apparently. So I began with March twenty-second, two thousand and eleven. There was a picture of Harry and I; I think it was the first picture we ever took together, his face was close to mine and I had a giant smile on my face along did he. I remember that day so clearly because that was the day I first bumped into Harry and Louis on the train and I thought it was completely weird.

*

I jumped on the F train right before the door closed. I took in a deep breath happy about the landing I made. I held onto the pole with one hand and leaned onto the closed door with my iPod in my hand. In my ears, Lupe Fiasco's Words I've Never Said and I was happy thy once again I just might not be late for school; the place I dreaded so much. But I had no other choice, so I just looked around the train for a seat and I saw these two boys siting; one was wearing a Yankee jersey and the other was wearing a black shirt with a black sweater and a great beanie on the fabulous little head of his. They were cute, and it was cuter how the Yankee fan was sitting on top of the other ones lap even though it’s pretty obvious he could sit right next to him; but nonetheless it was cute. I realized Yankee jersey took a look at me and smiled then said something to his friend. I pressed y lips together and nodded before slowly looking away and bobbing my head to the music. I by the inside of my mouth when I saw in the reflection of the window that the Yankee shirt was still looking at me and it was pretty obvious I was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze but he just chuckled softly.  Saw the guy user him snapping and calling toward me but I just tried my best to act like I didn't see him in the corner of my eye. Then someone tapped my shoulder and I felt stupid if I didn't turn around, so I did and took off one ear bud and questioned them, "that young man is calling you." An older man said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked over.

He had a wide smile in his face and dimples pushing on the side of his mouth, "I like your pajamas.” he said, his accent was weird, weirder because I don't know what it was.

But I just nodded, "I like your jersey." I said, "And your dimples." I smiled softly and he nodded and says his thank you. I awkwardly put my ear bud back Ito my ear and continued listening to
Romeo Santos and Usher Promise. Two more stops and I would get off of this train and make my way to hell, may this e the last time I sleep over a friend’s house on a school night and they don't even have the balls to wake me up so we could head to school together. So I was stuck with two guys commenting my pajama and they won't take their eyes off me. But I tried my best to ignore it and when my stop came it happened to be their stop too which freaked me out a bit but I just let it happen because sometimes in life things like that happen.

"Excuse me." The one with the beanie came up to me, "I'm Louis, and that idiot over there is my friend Harry and he said he knew where we were going but we have completely no idea where we're at. All we need to do it go back to our hotel room at 34th street. Do you think you can help is?"

I chuckled and looked at Harry who had his arms crossed and his bottom lip pouted and he murmured how he knew where he was going. "You're gonna go down these stairs and then take the next flight of stairs on your right and you'll wait for the F train there and it'll be like a couple of stops but it'll leave you at thirty fourth street."

The boys thanked me and Harry being cheeky asked me for my number that day and then I ditched school and spent the whole day with them. That's when I found out who they were and right before I had to go back home because it was appear you the end of the day in school, I asks Harry to take a picture with me and he did.