Ch. 11. Dates and Goodbyes. [Part One]

For the last week, I've asked all of the boys if I could have an individual day with them before they leave, being because I won't be able to see them until February when I'm going to Harry's birthday get together. So they all said of course and Liam pitched the idea that he wants our day which is Monday to be a surprise, then everyone after him said they wanted to be surprises too. I don't like surprises; maybe only Liam's surprises because he knows exactly what to do, but otherwise I don't think the boys are good at surprises. Zayn's the guy who would get you three socks; not three pairs, three different kinds of socks. Louis looks like he'll get you something that he wants and if you tell him it's what he wanted he'll grab is and say thank you. Niall would give you money so you could get the thing you want. Liam would work so hard on your gift and that's what I love, he'll make it a good surprise just because he loves to see a smile on your face. Harry is different words, Harry begs to see the smile on your face, so he'll get you everything that he knows you would love. Christmas with these guys are always weird, but I told them that for their individual days, that's when we change our gifts; they told me not to get them gifts but it was too late. Maybe I don't like getting surprises, but I do enjoy giving them.

So Monday came along and Liam told me to be awake at four thirty in the morning. I didn't know what was really happening and when we got into the car I knocked out because it was four in the morning and I fell to sleep like around ten because I'm not the smartest person alive. But when I woke up I was confused because Liam was carrying me and there was a bunch of pictures being taken of us. "Good you're awake." Liam said as he put me on my feet and made sure I was standing and good. I was murmuring stuff, stuff I couldn't make out but Liam laughed and he managed to answer them, "I'm taking you to Disney land." He said smiling before I stopped walking while rubbing my eyes. "Journey, there's no backing down." He said carefully.

"No." I said before backing up, "Liam, no!" I said trying to make a run for it. My body was fully awake now, and it was trying to reach the exit as fast as possible, but Liam was faster and stronger than I was. He literally threw me over his shoulder while walking back to the exit of the plane. "Liam, this is sweet. It really is, but you don't have to do this!" Liam just laughed as all of the paparazzi were taking pictures of us, "well isn't this great." I said.

When we were on the plane I don't know how many times I've told Liam he didn't have to do this. We could back down now but he just laughed, "I know where I want to spend my day with you and if it's not in New York City you're just going to have to deal with it." I pouted my bottom lip and crossed my arms over my chest while leaning back into my seat, "shut up and take a nap, you're going to need a lot of energy." Liam said while putting his hoodie up and closing his eyes.

~

"Who do you want to meet first?" Liam asked.

Our elbows were linked together and we were walking around the large park. I kind of regret telling Liam that I've never been to Disneyland; of course I've always wanted to go, but I never would've thought that he would bring me here. The boys know I don't enjoy them taking me out unless I have money myself; it's a big deal to me, but they just see it as a fun time. "I want to see Sully." I said as we continued to walk. I can't lie, my heart is racing seeing all the rides and seeing all the stores and everything here; the kids with smiles on their faces and the giant castle and Cinderella walking around. Of course I took a picture with her; if only I looked better than just a crop top and jeans. Maybe Disney is the place where smiles come alive and everything because I was having a blast with Liam, he was hilarious and he would restate quotes from almost each character he'd seen and once we got to Sully I began freaking out, "no, Liam, lets go find Woody!" I said as I tried to pull him away, "Sully's probably busy."