Ch. 3. Full House and Questions.

"She's such a gold digger." "Jarry more than Haylor though." Haylor? Seriously still? Yeah, I've been going down my twitter newsfeed, fans caught Harry buying me the camera; I wanted to shoot myself in the face. I didn't want him to buy it for me, but he considers this my Christmas gift, and I can't use it until Christmas time. Which angers me so much, and now I have to get Harry a better present, and it may not be that hard if I could talk my seventh grade music teacher into it.

"Whatchu doing?" Harry said plopping himself next to me on the couch as I locked my phone and turned to him, he had a bowl of popcorn and a couple of DVD's in his hand.  

I shook my head, "nothing," I said as I grabbed some popcorn and tossed it into my mouth, "so these are the DVD's you wanna watch?" I asked as I grabbed them out of his hand.

Harry quickly grabbed my phone and unlocked it, curse the day I gave him my password. I watched his green eyes moving along the screen reading the last tweet I had read. He looked up at me with a confused look, "Jarry?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn't know what he was speaking of, he kept reading it, until his eyes widened. "Haylor." He said as if he had something to explain, and I thought why not make him feel guilty?

"Care to explain?" I asked rising an eyebrow.

Harry coughed, and then looked at me. "Wow." He said awkwardly, "well, management thought for me to fake date Taylor Swift, you know, more publicity. Journey, I really don't want to go through with this, but I did."

I shook my head, "Harry, you don't have to listen to them."

"I know." He grunted.

Then I paused for a moment, my eyebrows pushed together, as I thought just maybe Harry wants to date her. He's mentioned her before, and they've hung out a couple of times, and he said he had a great time, maybe he likes her, and is taking this as an opportunity to actually see how she is. "Harry do you like her?" For some reason, that hurt me inside. All the butterflies I would feel burned in my stomach.

It took Harry a moment; he looked me in my eyes then shook my head, "remember when we went to dinner once? She offered me to some place and what not?" I nodded. "Well I said sure, hell I like food, so I go and it was probably one of the worst dinner dates of my life. She tried speaking to me about working together, and then she tried talking me into the dating thing, since both of our albums were coming out, and I denied the offer. Now I'm in it, and I want all of it to end." I couldn't help but laugh, "Oh you think this is funny?"

I laughed louder, "I do. You should've listened to me before Harry, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Harry covered his ears, "for god sake it feels like I'm your little daughter who you're letting walk to school by herself for the first time." Harry laughed, "I'll find a way out of it, but thanks babe for listening.” Harry leaned in pressing his lips on my temple.

“You’re the only guy besides my father who I would let kiss my temple.” I said lying on Harry’s chest as I pulled my laptop onto my lap.  Harry was lying against the armrest, and I was in between his legs. “Can you see?” I asked. I saw his nod in the reflection of the screen before the DVD began. I hadn’t notice Harry picked out television shows, and Full house began. “I fucking love you.” I murmured watching as the show begun.

I watched about four episodes of the first season before realizing Harry fell to sleep, I don’t understand how one could possibly sleep through Full House, but I left him knowing he barely gets any time to sleep while he’s on the road, and for the next week he wasn’t on the road and he was just hanging out, so I’ll let him sleep just for today.