~~

"Lou , are you ready ?" Harry called from the living room , Louis walked to the couch with his shoes in his hands , "Almost ." He sat down to put his shoes on , Harry crouched down in front of him and helped him put his shoes on .

Louis smiled as Harry laced the first shoe , "You're like Prince Charming ." He blushed .

Harry looked up at him and winked , "I'll be any kind of guy you want ."

Louis giggled , "You're quoting Big Time Rush ."

"That was th purpose ." Harry chuckled , "And I mean it , I'll be any kind of guy you want . You want me to be your protector , your lover , your bodyguard , your shoulder - I'll be anything ."

Louis blushed and smiled genuinely , he pressed a quick kiss to Harry's cheek and blushed deeper . Harry grinned and finished with his other shoe , "Come on love , let's go ."

The two said goodbye to Bear and Milo and left the house .

~~

"Loueh !" Niall grinned and embraced Louis in a hug , Louis giggled lightly and hugged him back , "Hi Ni ."

"Haven't seen you in a while ." Niall patted his shoulder siftly before pulling back , Louis nodded with a smile , "Yeah ."

"Hello to you too Niall , I'm good thanks for asking ." Harry rolled his eyes playfully , Niall and Louis laughed . Niall hugged him , "Don't think I forgot about you !"

Harry chuckled and patted his back , "Where's everyone ?"

"Should be here any second ." Niall looked at the time on his phone .

"Who else should come ?" Louis asked and shivered , Harry wrapped his arms around him and held him to his chest to keep him warm .

"Zayn and Liam , I also called Zoe and Alfie , they're coming with Joey Graceffa , he's visiting , and Troye should come aswell ."

"Joey Graceffa ?" Louis' eyes widened , Niall nodded , "Yeah ."

"O-oh my ." Louis bit his lower lip , Harry chuckled , "You're a fan ?" Louis nodded , Harry kissed his cheek , "You'll get along , I'm sure ."

Zayn and Liam approached them with Troye , they all hugged and smiled , making small talk while waiting for the rest .

"Here they are ." Niall nodded his head towards Zoe , Alfie and Joey who were smiling and waving from afar .

Louis squeezed Harry's hand nervously , he took a step back to try hiding behind him , Harry turned his head to Louis and wrapped both his arms around him , pulling him forward , "Don't be nervous love , I'm here ."

"Hey guys ." Alfie said , his camera in his hand , "Here we are , with Niall , Zayn , Liam , Troye , Harry and Louis , say hi ."

They all waved at the camera , Louis went back to being shy and tried hiding behind Harry .

"Lou , what happened ?" Zoe asked , Louis peeked from behind Harry and blushed .

"He's just camera shy , that's all ." Harry gave her a smile and turned his attention to Louis , "Don't be shy , love ."

Joey approached the two with a smile , "I didn't get to meet you at Harry's party ." He flashed a smile and reached his hand forward for Louis to shake it . Louis shook his hand with a shy smile , "Hi ."

"Well , come on then , let's go get our skates ." Niall led the way into the place , Harry had his arm around Louis' waist .

"Harry ?" Louis patted him quietly , Harry turned his face to Louis with a questioning look . They all stopped walking while Niall and Liam went to pay for the tickets .