Interview With FrenchKid14

-Knock, knock! Hiyyya! Who are you? 

well...i am FrenchKid14 aka French, Frenchie, or anything else that I have that I don't know of.

-Come in, and make yourself at home! Tell me about your username. 

My username came from my want to be French...although I'm like..1/4 french, I love France and everything about it.

-Do you think Wattpad has made you a better writer? 

Well, Wattpad is my first area to write...so I can't tell for sure :p

-What do you think about 'That's What She Said' jokes?

They're hilarious if they make sense and are properly brought up XP

-English accents or Australian accents? 

I like either one, mate. :D

-How does music effect your writing style? 

Not much really, music just keeps me focused, but if you want a specific answer, I listen to different types of music depending on what I'm writing....like mystery/suspense: I listen to darker music, Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal, more of that style. If I'm writing another type...such as Teen Fiction with some Romance in it: I'll listen to more Alternative Rock or Classic Rock.

-What's your favorite word that ends with 'F'? 

My favorite work that ends in 'F'...I would say: Fluff :D

-If you would sneak backstage at any concert, who would you go see? 

Norther, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevonfold, my list could go on and on :O

-Have you met any Wattpadders you want to send a shout out to? 

Frakkevin (for his reviewing abilities), LuckyFrenchKiddies (it's my joined account with two others, with this really good story :D), IbeKen (one of the other members of the joined account), LuckyPenny8 (the final member of the joined account)

-Before you go, is there anything you want to tell your wonderful fans?

Please check out the joined account story, To Do The Forbidden. And check some of my stuff as well :D