Interview With IxJustxLaugh

-Y'ello! What's your name?

Holly

-Does your username describe your personality? Or is it just RaNdOm? 

Well it does in a way. It's my favorite song by my favorite band and I do laugh and crap that happens to me or just in general. 

-Wattpad is ah-mazing! How has it changed you? 

It has made me want to put more effort into my stories and made me quit being lazy and make good covers.

-Have you been doing anything to help the environment? 

Nothing major I suppose. I urge my mom to get paper plates instead of styraphome, I don't take a three hour shower, I try turning the lights out, and I recycle as often as I can.

-Pen and paper- or a computer?

Both. Which ever is handy 

-If you could have one thing you don't already have, what would it be?

A boyfriend? xD I kid I would want my own laptop! 

-Do comments help encourage you?

Big time!!!!!! I thrive off of comments and usually try to weave what the readers want to see into my plot.

-Is there anyone you want to send a shout out to?

You of course ;D MaddyRawr10 for being such an awesome writer, FlufftBunny for being such an awesome writer, and Sixx_Feet_Under for having so much in commen with me.

-Name three things that end with 'P'.

Poop, hop, cop. 

-Well, that's it! Anything you want to tell your wonderful fans?

I had a blast, nice doing buisness with you. As for my fans: DON'T BE AFRAID TO DROP SOME COMMENTS TELLING ME WHAT YOU LIKE OR DON'T LIKE OR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT! AND THANKS FOR FANNING AND SUPPORTING ME! :D