Interview With Katilicious

-Heyy! What's your name?

My name is Katie, but I go by Kat or Kate on here.

-Is there a background on your username?

Haha, actually, it's like my play on Fergie's song, Fergalicious.

-How did you find Wattpad?

My 'adopter' brother told me about it, so I decided I would at least try it..aren't I glad I did!

-Did someone inspire you to write or did you just randomly start writing?

I think I first started writing when I was maybe seven, because I had read this book of my moms, and I didn't like the ending, so I tried rewriting it. I stopped after a few years, because I hated my writing, but one of my friends got me to start writing again, just before I joined Wattpad.

-Wattpad is a great place to meet people. Have you met anyone with a similar style to yours?

Ha. Oh no! I have met some amazing people on here, but no one that shares my writing style! Thank goodness!

-What do you write and/or read most of the time?

Mostly romance and comedy, but if there is a good mystery book, I'll be sure to read it!

-What's your opinion of the 'What's Hot' list?

I think it's awesome! It encourages people to strive to become a better writer, so they go up on the list!

-How has Wattpad changed you?

Made me more aware!

-Do comments from your fans help your writing technique?

Definitely!

-What would you like to tell your fans?

I love you!