Interview With XxCrazyMexX

-How did you find Wattpad?

I found the Wattpad app on my IPhone and started reading on there, until I decided to make an account and start posting stories.

-What convinced you of writing?

Nothing really convinced me of writing. I've always loved to write poems but I never really wrote any stories until after reading all of the amazing stories on this site, thats when I decided to start writing stories too.

-Is there a meaning behind your username, or was it just a spur of the moment choice?

I guess it was just a spur of the moment choice because there's not really any meaning behind, it just describes me I guess.

-Is there anyone that has inspired your writing?

Yeah my family and friends, my boyfriend, my awesome fans and the AMAZING stories on this site have all inspired my writing.

-Do you believe in writers block?

Yes I do believe in writers block.

-What do you think of the What's Hot list?

I think the What's Hot list is pretty cool. There are many great stories on there, but I also believe that there's so many other wonderful stories on this site that are undiscovered and not on the What's Hot list.

-Have you discovered anyone on here that you like, writing or personality wise?

Yes there are SO MANY people that I like on writing and personality wise. Ahhhhhh I don't even know who to start with, there's just so many.

cocoacocoa~She's an awesome friend and fun to talk to.

kirsty1000~Love her stories, she's an amazing writer.

You_Iz_Cookie~Another awesome person.

et3rnity~ He's a really good writer and a good friend.

EmoGirl14~Love her story.

Ok wait I think i should stop now.....I've named too many people. But there's still SO many more.

-How does music affect your writing?

I LOVE music. It's basically my life. Whenever I'm writing I'm always listening to music. So it has a lot of affect on my writing.

-If you could publish your work, would you?

I think if I did get the chance to publish my work, I definitely would.

-Can you give me a sneak peak to what you're working on now?

I'm working on a new romance and teen fic story that I just started, and I might start posting some poems.

-And finally, what would you like to tell your fans? 

I would like to tell my fan that they are AWESOME and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3

Chanel <3