Interview With storybehindthemusic

How did you find Wattpad?

A friend from school told me about it, and I love to read and write so, I made an account.

What convinced you of Writing?

Um. Well, I always liked to tell stories (some of my earlier works are about my fave band x).

Is there a meaning behind your username?

Yes of course! It's the kind of stories I write!! I look for the story behind the songs that are on the radio.

Is there anyone who has inspired your writing?

Yea, country music artists inspire my writing. They are the one's who sing the songs!

Do You believe in Writer's Block?

Yes I do. I had writer's block on My Little Girl, but a fan said I should continue, and I got another idea on how to take the story.

What do you think about What's Hot?

I think it's based off of popularity. I've never been on it yet, but it really wouldn't make a difference to me anyway.

Have you discovered anyone on here that you like, writing or personality wise?

Yes lifeaintbeautiful. We both love country music, and we both love each others work.

How does music affect your writing?

It gives me a plot line!! I blast my music while writing this!! lol

If you could publish your work would you?

I think I would, but only if my editor would advise me on things i need to fix (ScullyBHilton).

Can You give me a sneak peak at what your working on now?

Well, I'm working on a collaboration with xsomebodytolovex, I'm going to work on getting more into the plot of Jesus Take the Wheel, and I'm going to work on My Little Girl.

And Finally, What would you like to tell your fans?

Peace, Love, Happiness, and music!!! Keep reading and keep fanning ;)