Im back and Im better

2 years later

Walking into the building of the annual New York Fashion week event I felt excited, nervous and my hand was itching like a mother F! These past two years have been eventful and blessings came more than L's did. I thank god every day for being so blessed, making millions & keeping me happy no matter the situation.

I walked over to my station with my team. The models were getting dressed and I was just about ready to start hair. I started a clothing line & have my own hair salon now. My models have every touch of me on them.
"Tanya!" I turned around and my assistant was calling my name.
"Yes, hi Jasmine." I said kissing her cheek. "Hey, your man is here and he is waiting for you at the entrance." I nodded and thanked her walking out the back stage.
I saw my handsome baby standing there with the suit I picked out early this morning. Seeing his smile makes me wet everytime it never fails.
"Wassup beautiful." He said opening his arms. "Hi baby." i said falling into them. "I missed you this morning. You left too fast." he said kissing me.
"I know, had to do a couple more things before the event. It's going to be hella crazy today. Thank you for showing up. I know you dont want to be here." I said laughing.
"You right I dont BUT its to support you." Sadeek is such a boy. "You better had. Come back and check things out." I said pulling his arm.
Me and Sadeek have been going strong & Im happy to say I am in love and ready to settle down for real! We were on the verge of breaking up because of iur different careers but Sadeek decided to play for the NY Giants and WE, together, decided to move to New York so it worked out perfectly.
Ever since we graduated things have been great and yes we argue, damn near every week but what's love without disagreements? We live in a beautiful 3 bed room condo in New York, NY, 2 brand new cars and thats all I can ask for. Sadeek desperately wants a baby but yeah thats a no for now.
We need more time but back to reality...

"These outfits nice as hell. No I know why you be at work all times of night." He said checking out the fits. "Right! Next time you call me complaining about my excessive working think of these outfits." I said curling a head. "Im proud of you. You need any help?" He said kissing my forehead.
"Yeah I need you to set my table up with my hair products and business card and start putting some of those clothes on a hanger to sell. Please babe?" I said spraying the model's hair with hair spray. "Yeah i got you. I'll start with the hanging." he said grabbing the hangers. "Thank you so much, take that jacket off so it wont get dirty & if your suit does I have 2 extras that I packed for you." "Thats why you my girl." I smiled going to the next model.

3 hours later:
My collection was about to go on and the rush was coming. I'm so nervous. My photographers are out int he audience taking pictures. My music came on and then it started. I think for a second I began to black out until my assistant came behind me rubbing my back. "Relax. You always pull through" I nodded while thanking her. Without her I would've been quit, she is phenomenal with all she does.
I started to help models put their next outfit on so that we could keep going. Once the last model went on I blew out that breath and we waked on together so I could take my bow.
Of course I saw my baby Jamie in the front row right next to my handsome man. We clapped down the entire walk way and went back to the back. I took my second breath and smiled.  "You did it again T" I said smiling holding my hands up to my cheek.

After the show I didn't feel like going to the after party, I just decided during our week long break we would have some type of party. Jamie wanted to take me out for drinks. My best friend is here for the weekend so why not turn up while she's here. We went to Marquee New York, which is a nice ass club.

I changed into a nude sweater wih a black leather skirt & black thigh highs.