16.

2 weeks later.
Tanya

"hey babe." Deek said coming close to kiss my cheek. I jumped a little and he noticed.
"what's wrong? i don't like the way you've been acting you good?" he asked. I nodded and gave a weak smile.

"oh ard. Ima go make some chicken nuggets and fries for lunch. We going out tonight so get pretty." he said. I sat on the bed wanting to cry.

How could I possibly keep this from my boyfriend? As much as I love him Im scared. Not of Darren but of his reaction. I don't want him to find out in a bad way but how is he going to react to finding out Darren raped me.

Also that he wasn't the only person inside of me and enjoying it. Every day I stay in the shower for an hour maybe even two scrubbing myself to death. I still feel his semen inside of me and his lips against me.

Its disgusting, I have nightmares and Deek wants to know what they're about but i refuse to tell him so he just stopped asking and kept comforting me. He thinks its because of my mom but little does he know its not.

Deek:

"TANYA! LUNCH IS READY!" I yelled up the stairs.

"OKAY!"
I went to the front door after hearing the mail fall through the slot. I picked it up and sat on the couch eating my dinosaur nuggets with honey mustard.

I started scanning through until I stopped on one piece that caught my eye. 'Massachusetts Clinical Hospital' I furrowed my eyes brows and opened it knowing damn well it was Tanya's.

'We apologize to say that you have been tested and approved of having Clymidia.' I jumped up from that couch so damn fast and Tanya came down right in time.

"Come here T." i said sitting at the island.
"yeah?" she said.
"whats this?" i said handing it to her. Her eyes widened and also started watering.
"you cheated on me Tanya?" I whispered.

"Sadeek baby listen." she said trying to grab my arm. I removed her hand and went upstairs and got Sue and a bag and went back down.

"Sadeek please! I didn't cheat Deek come on you know me better than that!" She yelled crying. I put Sue in her carrier and got a jacket.
"Deek dont take Sue from me please." she said sitting on the couch.

"bye Tanya you call me when you ready to tell me why you think its cool to cheat on me when i have been nothing but loyal and good to you." I said walking out.