8.

I woke up early this morning to get things done. I sat up and picked my phone up to check it.

Deek texted and told me he left out and will be back after work. I texted him back to tell him have a good day. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower so I could get ready to go. I got my loofa and got right into the shower. Before I got in I made sure to put my new speaker Deek got me. He know I love my music.

I showered while listening to the new Bruno Mars album. When I finished, I got out, dried off and started to wash my face and brush my face. Once I finished in the bathroom I went out and put on lotion.
I put on my under clothes and put on a blue Super man sweat shurt, tight dark jeans and my red Rihanna pumas. I brushed my hair down and made sure I took all the kinks out. After getting dressed I out on eyeliner, made my bed and cleaned my room.

I went out into my living room and sat on the couch while making sure I had everything i needed and my phone started ringing.
"hello."
"hey baby girl." Deek said making me smile.
"hey babe. whats up?" i asked packing my wallet.
"nothing about to go on break. You mind bringing me lunch? what are you doing?" he asked.
"no. what do you want. Im actually leaving out so I can bring something." i said locked up my apartment and walking to the elevator.

"can you please bring me so Qdoba babe. I go on break now but I have an hour so babe be quick please." He said when I got in the car. "Okay Sadeek don't rush me. I just left I'll be there in 20 minutes." I said.

"ard." I hung up the phone and connected my aux cord and left out the parking lot. I sung along to Roy Wood while I drove to get my baby something to eat. I have a lot to do today so I'm going to be on the run all damn day.

Once again my phone interrupted me and it was someone calling me, my girl Di'Asiah (Dee-asia). "Yo shawty." I said answering on the car bluetooth. "Hey boo! You have been so MIA since you got a boo and my feelings are hurt." she said making me laugh. Di'Asiah is a very extrovert person and also an extra person when it comes to little things. "Oh my gosh D why you so extra. You know I've been doing so much. Between work, photo shoots and school Im busy baby." I said pulling up to Qdoba. "mhm. I believe you. Come out with me tonight tho." She said.

That does sound fun but I'd rather be in the house with my man on some real stuff. "I'll think about it. That does sound fun tho." I said getting my book bag and walking inside.

"Yeah come. I mean we can go to the club or out to eat and tell Jamie I miss him too." She said. "girl Jamie is on vacation with his man. But yeah we can do something. I just want to tell Deek. We can plan something with Jamie when she gets back and we're all free. Hold up tho." I said pulling the phone from my ear.

"Welcome to Qdoba how may I help you?" The man asked. "Hi can I have 2 bowls with the shell please. Let me get white rice in both, chicken, queso, corn, cheese and sour cream." I said. He nodded and continued to make the food while I waited at the register.

"yeah hello." I said pulling my card out. "yeah. so dinner or club" she said. Asia is the more party type, where she just likes to be out and partying. If I go to the club with her I would have to watch out for her the entire night and I am not a baby sitter. "We can go to the club IF only you promise that you will behave and not drink more than 3 drinks." "okaaaay. I promise." She sighed. I smiled, swiped my card and got the food and left out. "Okay I'll see you later. What time are we going out?" I asked restarting the car and turning my bluetooth back on. "We'll leave around 8 so we won't be out so late." She said. I said cool and hung up so I can go drop this food off to my baby and keep on about my day.